Windows 10: Questions about multiple monitors.

Discus and support Questions about multiple monitors. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, newbie here! I am looking to have several monitors set up in different rooms of our business. Don't want separate computers, but monitors only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Golucago, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Golucago Win User

Questions about multiple monitors.

Hello, newbie here! I am looking to have several monitors set up in different rooms of our business. Don't want separate computers, but monitors only pulling from main office computer. Either each monitor showing all information about each section of the business (from Excel spreadsheet), or ideally each monitor being able to display only the information pertinent to that division. I am not sure of the terminology of all this to do a Google search, maybe someone can start me in the right direction. Would I need a docking station? Well upload picture to show what I'm interested in... When I can figure out how!
    Thanks for any suggestions!

- - - Updated - - -

Questions about multiple monitors. [​IMG]

:)

Golucago, Dec 24, 2020

2. Multiple Monitor Setup Question

Hi,

Changing the monitor to be the main display is one of the possible ways to resolve your concern. We need to set the monitor you prefer to be the main display thru Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Display in the left pane.
    • Click Identity to know monitor number you wish to set as the main display.
    • Select the monitor number, then click the Make this my main display check box.
    • Click Apply.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 multiple monitor multiple taskbars question.

Hi Waffles,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern but we don't have an option to add clock to multiple monitor's except on main monitor.

I suggest you to give your feedback in feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Questions about multiple monitors.

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Questions about multiple monitors.

1. Questions about multiple monitors. - Similar Threads - Questions multiple monitors

2. Question about Monitor Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about Monitor Drivers: Hi all! Thanks for reading my post, I know this is not an issue, but I would like to know a little bit more regarding this topic.I recently purchased a new Monitor and after getting it working after a refusal to work via Display port, I got it fully functions, and it has been...
  3. Question about Monitor Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Monitor Drivers: Hi all! Thanks for reading my post, I know this is not an issue, but I would like to know a little bit more regarding this topic.I recently purchased a new Monitor and after getting it working after a refusal to work via Display port, I got it fully functions, and it has been...
  4. Question about Monitor Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple questions about HDMI issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple questions about HDMI issues: I updated windows 10 and my HDMI port stopped working on the laptop. Months later I upgraded my desktop and the HDMI port did not work. I read about others having HDMI issues with windows 10 updates'. I know about usb to HDMI but I was thinking of asking about a windows fix...
  6. Multiple monitors question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple monitors question: So I have 3 monitors and a tv connected to the pc. I wonder if there’s a way to say manage all open windows from a tv, with other monitors turned off. I want to be able to access all open windows from every monitor I guess. Like if I’m watching something on a tv I turn my...
  7. Questions about dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Questions about dual monitor setup: hello, I'm new to windows and I just have a couple of questions. currently, I have my laptop and a monitor set up side by side with my laptop kinda being used as a second monitor and it seems to be working but there's just some stuff I'm unsure about 1 when I hide my...
  8. Question about dual monitors.

Question about dual monitors.: I have recently installed a second monitor to my setup. I have a 32" primary and a 28" secondary at the moment. Both of them have the same resolutions, so windows detects them as the same size, but they are not. My problem is, that when I set it on extend mode, the experience...
  9. Question about monitors

Question about monitors: Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in advance. Preferably free, but low cost should be fine. submitted by /u/Faramir_1233 [link] [comments]...
  10. question about window on dual monitors

question about window on dual monitors: I have two monitors and when I move an open window from the left monitor to the right monitor it always minimizes how can I stop that from happening. submitted by /u/murph_man99 [link] [comments]...