Windows 10: Questions about tracking

Discus and support Questions about tracking in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've started using the new Stable version of Edgeium so much that I'm thinking about switching over to it full-time. So that causes me to ask -- does... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Questions about tracking

I've started using the new Stable version of Edgeium so much that I'm thinking about switching over to it full-time.

So that causes me to ask -- does MS track all the sites and URLs I use with it? IF so, is there any way to disable this?

I can find lots of info about the MS Edge built-in tracking options regarding other sites, but not about what Edge itself records and sends back to MS.

:)

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2020
  2. WebsterDN Win User

TRACK LISTS in E51

Hi,

I had created several TRACK LISTS by adding MP3 files one by one and used them for some time. (The MP3 files were stored on a memory card.)

(Media --> Music Player --> Music Library --> Track Lists.)

These personal Track Lists have suddenly disappeared. (I DIDN’T delete them.)

All I see now as Track Lists is “Most played tracks”, “Recent Tracks” and “Recent Additions”; the Track Lists that I made are not shown

Four Questions:

1. Is there a way to restore the lost Track Lists?

2. How can one create TRACK LISTS and prevent their “disappearance”?

3. Is it possible to COPY PLAYLISTS from Windows Media Player (WMP) to TRACK LISTS in E51?

(The SYNC tool in WMP copies files but does not copy PLAYLISTS.)

4. Is there a shorter method to make a TRACK LIST than by playing MP3 files and adding them one by one to a particular TRACK LIST?

(E.g., I would like to make a TRACK LIST from all the files in a particular File Directory.(

Thank you for your help.

W.

WebsterDN, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Edge tracking cookies

It is quite obvious that the person that answered the question did not actual read the question. Don't suggest everything that the poor guy already said he tried and then just leave him hanging. Tell him where the list for blocking specific cookies is,

WilliamMelle, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Questions about tracking

Cortana package Tracking not working

To assist you better, we would like to ask some questions for clarification.

• Where you able to use the package tracking before?
    • Who is the carrier of the package you are trying to track?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Questions about tracking

1. Questions about tracking - Similar Threads - Questions tracking

2. A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11: I don't plan to upgrade right now but I now inevitably I'll have to, and I have a specific question that's been on my mind in regards to the shift. I'm on Windows 10 Pro so I assume the upgrade will automatically bring me to Windows 11 Pro, and not HomeI read somewhere, and...
  3. A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11: I don't plan to upgrade right now but I now inevitably I'll have to, and I have a specific question that's been on my mind in regards to the shift. I'm on Windows 10 Pro so I assume the upgrade will automatically bring me to Windows 11 Pro, and not HomeI read somewhere, and...
  4. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  5. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  6. Microsoft one drive question

7. I have no question. I found a profound error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  8. I have no question. I found a profound error

I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  9. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  10. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...