Windows 10: Questions about USB, hubs, and Logitech wireless.

Discus and support Questions about USB, hubs, and Logitech wireless. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to identify a particular hardware, to which USB hub it is connected to? The motherboard, is an [ASRock B360 Pro4] MB with USB 2, and 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ineuw, May 11, 2021.

1. ineuw Win User

Questions about USB, hubs, and Logitech wireless.

Is there a way to identify a particular hardware, to which USB hub it is connected to? The motherboard, is an [ASRock B360 Pro4] MB with USB 2, and 3 ports which are are not being used so that I can resolve the USB problem once and for all. The computer case is a superb heavy duty (but older model) Antec mid tower, I decided not keep the case and elected to add a 5.25" front panel with USB 2, and 3. Amazon.ca . There is a problem with the Logitech 270 keyboard, which is a basic USB wireless keyboard from Logitech, and is not a "Unifying" keyboard. I am using a generic mouse which does not interfere or being interfered with, but must keep switching the dongle socket of the keyboard, when I am encountering problems, although it's not a permanent solution. I also have no generic USB keyboards to compare with.

:)

ineuw, May 11, 2021

2. Belkin introduces wireless USB hub

uh

• what long wires?

wow, you dont have to plug a really small thin piece of plastic into your laptop while roaming about...

dont they already make wireless adapters for these for much cheaper?

ok...so...

am i missing something here? almost 200 bucks for this???

Easy Rhino, May 11, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    How many USB ports do you use ? ( 7 years later )

• Keyboard (x2, it has a powered USB hub on it so a second port is used for power/backlighting.)
    • Wireless Logitech G602 mouse (on the hub on the keyboard,)
    • Wi-fi adapter
    • UPS
    My list is kind of boring as everything else is attached to the network such as the printer and my backup.

Aquinus, May 11, 2021
  4. Questions about USB, hubs, and Logitech wireless.

USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Questions about USB, hubs, and Logitech wireless.

1. Questions about USB, hubs, and Logitech wireless. - Similar Threads - Questions USB hubs

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech G Hub: Hello,I've been getting bsods while using verifier luckily i finally stabilized my system after many other bsods and am keeping an eye on what gets added. I've pin pointed it to logitech's software/drivers for my mouse and uninstalled it in case it causes any other problems...
  4. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G Hub: Hello,I've been getting bsods while using verifier luckily i finally stabilized my system after many other bsods and am keeping an eye on what gets added. I've pin pointed it to logitech's software/drivers for my mouse and uninstalled it in case it causes any other problems...
  5. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. A question about a recovery usb drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A question about a recovery usb drive: Hi, so I am posting this because my computer isn't too new but it is still running 10 smoothly. But since it isnt too new now, it may stop responding, lag, not boot properly, give errors, etc . There are some trojans that overwrite your MBR like it happened in 2016. I may...
  7. 4-Port USB Hub + Printer question ?

4-Port USB Hub + Printer question ?: Hello, I just purchased from Amazon (not here yet) a 4 Port USB Hub. Not sure that I ordered what I really need. I have two pc's, a Mac and a Windows. I wish to be able to select either one to go to the Printer and print something.. With this gadget I bought, the question...
  8. Printer And 4-Port USB Hub question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer And 4-Port USB Hub question ?: Hello, I just purchased from Amazon (not here yet) a 4 Port USB Hub. Not sure that I ordered what I really need. I have two pc's, a Mac and a Windows. I wish to be able to select either one to go to the Printer and print something.. With this gadget I bought, the question...
  9. A question about USB drives

A question about USB drives: Hey, Don't know if this a dumb question or not but I'm asking just because I'm curious. Deleted data still stays on a drive, right? At least until it's overwritten by another thing? When I plug a flash drive or even a phone via USB in a PC and delete a file from there, is...
  10. question about using a boot usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    question about using a boot usb: Hi, I recently did a windows update and now the pc wont boot up but just goes into the repair mode. I have tried all options to no avail. I have made a boot usb as I hoped to be able to just boot into windows with that. There seems to be only 2 options . Repair ( which just...