Windows 10: Questions Regarding SM Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Questions Regarding SM Flight Simulator 2020 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I posted a couple of questions but cannot find my topic or any answers. Any help greatly appreciated. Henry AKA otrman#... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by otrman#, Aug 10, 2020.

1. otrman# Win User

Questions Regarding SM Flight Simulator 2020

I posted a couple of questions but cannot find my topic or any answers. Any help greatly appreciated.

Henry AKA otrman#

:)

otrman#, Aug 10, 2020
  2. AZretired Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Questions Regarding SM Flight Simulator 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Questions Regarding SM Flight Simulator 2020

1. Questions Regarding SM Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Questions Regarding Flight

2. Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: hello all.sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place,i seem to have an issue with my game storing data.when i do a flight school flight or a challenge its not storing any data/progress.so far i have done the following.1.made sure dev mode is off which it is2.run the...
  3. Question regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello,I have an issue when starting Microsoft Flight Simulator .Here are my specs :Device name DESKTOP-I81DV0D Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 12,0 GB Device ID AFA37DAB-EDDD-4362-A4E0-56C964016115 Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA922 System...
  4. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020: flight simulator runs radically screen blinks to black out and back every few seconds seems i meet all requirements my video car is intelr uhd is this my problem and what can be done...
  5. Questions regarding flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions regarding flight simulator 2020: Hi, I recently spend a couple of days downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 standard edition. However, after going through the updates, and I was about to launch it, a problem occurred. It says, " Your computer does not meet minimum requirements, as a result, you may...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020: I just downloaded flight sim 2020 on my Surface and realized I do not have enough internal storage. I plugged in a flash drive but it does not appear in the drop-down menu for download destinations. Can flight sim be installed on external storage...
  7. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight simulator 2020: Installed the product from DVD boxed set to a new 1TB ssd windows 10 pro. No problems installing, over 100 GB used. Can find no evidence of the product files! No EXE file nothing to see. Cannot find the path where the product installed to! Where did fight simulator go?...
  8. flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    flight simulator 2020: Split from this thread. I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020/44ea1ef9-60d2-41cb-befe-90da74ac3344
  9. question about Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about Flight Simulator 2020: Hello, I would download FS 2020 tomorrow. But I don't know if the configuration of my pc is ok. For "Can you RUN it", after a test, it is said that my computer does not meet the minimum specification required to run this product at minimum expectations.... I can't...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to know if Microsoft would accept a possible software addition to the Flight Simulator. Specifically the software would be designed to have a selected aircraft automatically moved to the active runway and then hold short of the runway.The program could be...