Windows 10: Questions regarding windows sandbox storage

Discus and support Questions regarding windows sandbox storage in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I open windows sandbox on my pc I see that there are 40gb of free space. Where is this stored on my host PC, and is there anyway to increase this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AksTheGreat, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Questions regarding windows sandbox storage

When I open windows sandbox on my pc I see that there are 40gb of free space. Where is this stored on my host PC, and is there anyway to increase this amount?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/AksTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AksTheGreat, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Questions regarding windows sandbox storage

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Questions regarding windows sandbox storage

1. Questions regarding windows sandbox storage - Similar Threads - Questions regarding sandbox

2. Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.: Hello everybody!!My question is if I do a complete reinstall of my Windows 11 using ISO how am I supposed to get my device drivers and all the Intel drivers and NVIDIA drivers and all the utilities back just like the way I bought my PC in a new condition...For e.g. these...
  3. Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.: Hello everybody!!My question is if I do a complete reinstall of my Windows 11 using ISO how am I supposed to get my device drivers and all the Intel drivers and NVIDIA drivers and all the utilities back just like the way I bought my PC in a new condition...For e.g. these...
  4. Question regarding reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding reinstalling windows: HI there. Its that time of the year that ill format C so stuff run smoother. This time though i have added 4 more drivesD, F, H, I. So, if i select reset windows and delete files will it delete stuff ONLY in C, where windows are, or will it delete the other 4 drives too?...
  5. Question regarding Windows builds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding Windows builds.: I'm currently running an Insider build that expires soon, so I backed up my C: drive and my D: drive to an external hard drive. I want to switch over to a new, stable build. Would it work if I copied the files on the hard drive to the new build, even if it was a completely...
  6. SandBox question

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    SandBox question: Is there a way to mount a USB Memory Stick in the standard W10 SandBox ? The reason I'm asking, I have a 32gb Lexar USB Stick that has a virus on it. If I mount it under standard window, it starts infecting all kinds of crap. I just want to Format the entire thing and be able...
  7. Question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding windows 10: I am running an hp PC with windows 10 running in it And facing some issues I wan't to do a system restore But the problem is that if I do it then I will get back to windows 8 as it was my original os and I upgraded it to windows 10 during free update period ... So the...
  8. question about windows 10 sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    question about windows 10 sandbox: If you remove sanbox from control panels/ programs and features, will your installed programs in sanbox space be also deleted, or stay there ? 145189
  9. question regarding windows 10

question regarding windows 10: Is there any App (preferably free) that will work with Windows 10 that can create photo collages.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-windows-10/6413a3cf-7b66-4c46-9ae8-4fcae635c385
  10. Sandboxing Newbies Questions

Sandboxing Newbies Questions: Hi I have been searching the web trying to learn what I can about sandboxing. However, I am finding it all a bit confusing since there does not appear to be anyone who has put up any guidnce for beginners in sandboxing. Yes, I've learnt what sandboxing is and what it...