Windows 10: questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series

Discus and support questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; laptop hp 15 da seriesis sata 3 interface necessary for my laptopi have purchase the wd ssd 240 gb today but its not sata 3 interface should i purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ishaansardana, Jul 26, 2021.

1. questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series

laptop hp 15 da seriesis sata 3 interface necessary for my laptopi have purchase the wd ssd 240 gb today but its not sata 3 interface should i purchase the hp ssd https://www.amazon.in/dp/B078WYS5K6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_FZWPJ10SS7YRNFEW84TBhttps://www.amazon.in/dp/B078YHGYD9/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_ZVB4BB55WJK849J2PT6Twhich one is applicable for my laptopgiving product link and hp specification screenshot or link http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06691790.pdf

:)

ishaansardana, Jul 26, 2021
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Jul 26, 2021
  3. crsam Win User
    Hp Spectre X360 15 with Toshiba XG5 SSD

I have a HP Spectre x360 15 2018 version which has the Toshiba series XG5 SSD 512gb. I have delayed the installation of the April update due to issues regarding reduced battery life surrounding this update. How will I know when the fix is released, or even
    if I will need it? Are all laptops with this SSD going to be affected or is it random?

If I do allow installation, will the fix be picked up automatically and updated or will I need to use the HP Support Assistant? Any information would be helpful, thanks.

Has anyone else had any issues with their 2018 Spectre x360 laptop after installing this update?

crsam, Jul 26, 2021
  4. questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series

SSD Upgrade Question regarding HP 255 G7 Laptop

Google is your friend. *Smile

This site shows the Samsung SSD listed above is an M2/2280, which is great news. In the comments after the video link posted above, it suggests the PC does or does not contain an M2 mount and if it does have the M2, it is capable of accepting an NVMe drive.

https://skinflint.co.uk/samsung-ssd-...-a1680862.html

Some will suggest that the NVMe subjective performance isn't much faster than SATA but the specs are clear.
    The interface for sata 3 is 600Mbps while an NVMe is about 5 times that speed.

Check this; Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (MZ-V7E1T0BW) - PCPartPicker

One last check for piece of mind.

Open an Admin cmd and enter the following;

Code:
    questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series [​IMG]

W10 Tweaker, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series

1. questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series - Similar Threads - questions related ssd

2. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  3. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  4. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3 Laptop & related questions

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Laptop & related questions: Questions are related to possible use of a (pending) Lenovo, thin laptop instead of current Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop machine-- 1. Problem: Not enough USB ports. I've consistently had not great success with port extenders. I haven't cheaped out--used Anker products. After a...
  6. My hp 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hp 15 laptop: I had to do a factory reset on my hp 15 , i can’t access the start menu, windows 10 won’t install and i can’t get a internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-15-laptop/60ddf318-b73e-4236-979b-1aab3e073c5e
  7. a series of questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a series of questions: I don't want to post in the simple q thread for the Week of May 17th because I assume that's outdated and going to become irrelevant any moment now i was waiting to post this in the new thread but a new one never came, so, here we go: On Windows 7, I was able to make my...
  8. HP Omen 15-ax000 I/O error status of 0xc000009c related to SSD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Omen 15-ax000 I/O error status of 0xc000009c related to SSD?: So I recently dropped my laptop, and at first it continued working just fine, but then the next day when I turned it on, it started up extremely slowly and gave me this error code: [IMG] I tried starting it in safe mode to see if the error persisted, the computer starded...
  9. HP Laptop 15-F278NR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop 15-F278NR: I am going to sell this what is the best way to clean everything up except windows 10 and HP drivers the best I can Thanks George. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-15-f278nr/4dcd8af9-1da2-4194-b054-771885348370
  10. hp 15 laptop question

in Windows 10 Support
    hp 15 laptop question: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Hp replaced HD 2 weeks ago now I have this problem bought laptop in oct and they say it is out of warranty only 3 months old...