Windows 10: Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

Discus and support Questions relating to power shell scripting in general in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there an appropriate forum here for power shell scripting? I am referring to basic programming help. 171722 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Jan 4, 2021.

1. ineuw Win User

Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

Is there an appropriate forum here for power shell scripting? I am referring to basic programming help.

:)

ineuw, Jan 4, 2021

2. Any1 ever create a shell script for a cyclades ACS 6000? Could use help

I created a shell script with #!/bin/bash style. The idea is it is supposed to boot up a cli prompt using

cli << EOF

Then run the corresponding cli commands. I am following a script that works for an ACS classic unit. This however does not work for the ACS 6000. It does not recognize the cli commands after running cli << EOF.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows Power Shell

Just discovered Windows Power Shell and am having trouble recalling DOS commands. Can I find a list of available commands? How do I make >cd work for multi word directories?

DavidFleming1, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

Power Shell

power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please.

johndurand1, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

1. Questions relating to power shell scripting in general - Similar Threads - Questions relating power

2. general question

in Windows 10 Support
    general question: ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz Installed RAM8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable) Device ID2A19870F-A938-4F6A-A546-98CBA23F63BA Product ID00330-80000-00000-AA420 System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touchNo pen or touch input is...
  3. Windows Power shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Power shell: Yes how do I get rid of power shell from starting? It's driving me nuts. I don't use it so why does it need to start on start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-power-shell/4efe6c39-e510-4a6d-9b6c-33ff8eb71384
  4. power shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power shell: when i do codding often such problem comes up.failed to create process. what am i suppose to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/057078df-5693-42bf-a0de-416f6e02f296
  5. General Question

in Windows 10 Support
    General Question: I just had a general question about a setup that I have done. I built my PC and I have an M.2SSD which the os and programs are installed on. From there, I have two SSD drives which I put all the recent jobs that Im working on. From there, I have a dedicated scratch SSD that...
  6. General question

in Windows 10 Support
    General question: I'm trying to help a friend. Ever since he installed the newest Windows 10 updates all of his non-window icons have disappeared. The exe file for his antivirus is not visible (although it says it's properly installed). Something as simply as a yahoo mail app can't be found....
  7. Power Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Shell: power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/968e3817-8809-41e9-8d01-be37b56ec140
  8. Power Shell script windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power Shell script windows update: Hi! I need to test the behavior of my application to install Windows updates to version 1803. I have Windows 10 version 1607 and version 1703. I want on the virtual machine to lift Windows server 2016 in a role of WSUS, and 2 virtual machines with different versions of...
  9. General question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    General question: I realize this doesn't pertain directly to Microsoft. I just trying to seek an answer. This morning I opened my computer and I haven't opened a browser. This popup was on my screen. It reads: Security Alert. Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is...
  10. General Question

in Windows 10 Support
    General Question: Guys, I know this is not really about Windows10. However I trust your opinion in matters of tech! So, what I want to know is about my Phone. It has an internal only battery, so I can't remove it. Does this mean that it can always be Tracked?? (Like in he movies).*Sad 82232