Windows 10: Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

Discus and support Questions relating to power shell scripting in general in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there an appropriate forum here for power shell scripting? I am referring to basic programming help. 171722 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Jan 4, 2021.

1. ineuw Win User

Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

Is there an appropriate forum here for power shell scripting? I am referring to basic programming help.

:)

ineuw, Jan 4, 2021

2. Any1 ever create a shell script for a cyclades ACS 6000? Could use help

I created a shell script with #!/bin/bash style. The idea is it is supposed to boot up a cli prompt using

cli << EOF

Then run the corresponding cli commands. I am following a script that works for an ACS classic unit. This however does not work for the ACS 6000. It does not recognize the cli commands after running cli << EOF.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows Power Shell

Just discovered Windows Power Shell and am having trouble recalling DOS commands. Can I find a list of available commands? How do I make >cd work for multi word directories?

DavidFleming1, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

Power Shell

power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please.

johndurand1, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Questions relating to power shell scripting in general

1. Questions relating to power shell scripting in general - Similar Threads - Questions relating power

2. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  3. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  4. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown Power shell script running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Power shell script running: Hi,I usually get a brief pop-up for a script that runs at random times as far as I can gather. Its only for a split second, but its a nuisance if I am gaming as my controller is just disabled until I swap out and back to the game window again.I can see that there are several...
  6. Unknown Power shell script running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Power shell script running: Hi,I usually get a brief pop-up for a script that runs at random times as far as I can gather. Its only for a split second, but its a nuisance if I am gaming as my controller is just disabled until I swap out and back to the game window again.I can see that there are several...
  7. Power shell script

in Windows 10 Support
    Power shell script: Not sure where to post this. Can anyone tell me what this does. C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy UnRestricted function IJ($A) {$L = $Null;Get-ChildItem $A -Recurse -Depth 1 -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue' | ? {$_.extension -eq '.lnk'}...
  8. general question

in Windows 10 Support
    general question: ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz Installed RAM8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable) Device ID2A19870F-A938-4F6A-A546-98CBA23F63BA Product ID00330-80000-00000-AA420 System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touchNo pen or touch input is...
  9. General Question

in Windows 10 Support
    General Question: I just had a general question about a setup that I have done. I built my PC and I have an M.2SSD which the os and programs are installed on. From there, I have two SSD drives which I put all the recent jobs that Im working on. From there, I have a dedicated scratch SSD that...
  10. Power Shell script windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power Shell script windows update: Hi! I need to test the behavior of my application to install Windows updates to version 1803. I have Windows 10 version 1607 and version 1703. I want on the virtual machine to lift Windows server 2016 in a role of WSUS, and 2 virtual machines with different versions of...