Windows 10: Questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10

Discus and support Questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I am upgrading my windows 7 ultimate x86 to Windows 10 {huh, I know I am late }. So, I need some headechhe questions answer,pl please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaidurRahman07, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10

Today I am upgrading my windows 7 ultimate x86 to Windows 10 {huh, I know I am late }. So, I need some headechhe questions answer,pl please help me......

Description : I have downloaded Windows 10 32 bit ISO from media creation tool. I am upgrading without USB,pendri pen.

Questions :

1/ How much time will it be needed to be upgraded?

2/ how much internet will it be needed to be upgraded?

3/ When should I turn on usb thethering to provide internet?

4/ what if my electricity cut down and my PC turns off during the upgrade?

5/ I have downloaded the driverpack solution software for the problem of drivers after upgrading. If after upgrading, my mouse and keyboard not work, how can I use the software and how can I will be able to solve the drivers?

Please help.........

:)

SaidurRahman07, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10

1. Questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Questions while upgrading

2. Some headache questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some headache questions while upgrading my windows 7 to Windows 10.....: Today I am upgrading my windows 7 ultimate x86 to Windows 10 {huh, I know I am late }. So, I need some headechhe questions answer,pl please help me...... Description : I have downloaded Windows 10 32 bit ISO from media creation tool. I am upgrading without USB,pendri pen....
  3. Questions about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Questions about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: Well, Windows 7 is now at "End of Life" and I'm fighting with myself about upgrading. I mostly have some questions. 1. Will my computer, a HP Compaq 6000 Pro Microtower be able to handle an upgrade to Windows 10. From what I'm hearing it should accept my product key from...
  4. Questions about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: Well, Windows 7 is now at "End of Life" and I'm fighting with myself about upgrading. I mostly have some questions. 1. Will my computer, a HP Compaq 6000 Pro Microtower be able to handle an upgrade to Windows 10. From what I'm hearing it should accept my product key from...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 questions

Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 questions: Hello ! I want to buy windows 10 today. I will upgrade my desktop PC from windows 7. I currently have 2 drives my SSD drive which is drive C: and my hard drive which is baclkup drive E: If I buy and download and install Windows 10 will it install onto drive c: and leave...
  6. upgrade questions, windows 7 pro to windows 10

upgrade questions, windows 7 pro to windows 10: Hi all, hope your having a great day.. I have a few desktop's I would like to upgrade, I have 3 that have windows 7 that I installed not long ago.. and I have 1 desktop with vista that came with it from the factory, it has the product key on the case, the other 3 I did a...
  7. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Question: We have a project to upgrade approximately 20 devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10. We need to know whether Microsoft 365 Business, licensed through CSP can accommodate multiple Windows 7 devices to Windows 10. For example, one user has three computers, does M365B ($20 SKU)...
  8. Win 7 upgraded to 10 questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 7 upgraded to 10 questions: I purchased a desktop that had Win 7 with the discs and COA on unit. Has former owners name come up with password to log in and was going to use the built-in Factory Image Restore partition to remove him and personalize the desktop for me. Would not work with directions...
  9. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade - SSD question

Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade - SSD question: Hi everyone, I am a member from sevenforums and this is me just getting going here on tenforums. My PC is a bit 'sick' at the moment. I run Windows 7 and people in work have suggested I just update to Windows 10. So it is a perfect time to do this I feel! I wanted to ask a...
  10. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade - SSD question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade - SSD question: Hi everyone, I am a member from sevenforums and this is me just getting going here on tenforums. My PC is a bit 'sick' at the moment. I run Windows 7 and people in work have suggested I just update to Windows 10. So it is a perfect time to do this I feel! I wanted to ask a...