Windows 10: Quick Access and Pictures

Discus and support Quick Access and Pictures in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am really confused and frustrated because I went to go to screenshot something on my pc, and it says it has been saved to my computer but when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HidayahKhan12[, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Quick Access and Pictures

Hello, I am really confused and frustrated because I went to go to screenshot something on my pc, and it says it has been saved to my computer but when i went onto pictures, my screenshot wasn't there and instead it was on Quick Access and I don't knowhow to put my screenshot that is in quick access back into pictures, I would really appreciate it if you could help me!

:)

HidayahKhan12[, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Quick Access and Pictures

1. Quick Access and Pictures - Similar Threads - Quick Access Pictures

2. Pictures and Documents Folders will not appear in quick access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures and Documents Folders will not appear in quick access: A few months back I got a new PC, and in the process of trying to prevent onedrive from messing with my files its full and currently gives me an obnoxious notification that it can't sync if i don't have it disabled, i had to delete my Pictures/Documents folders and recreate...
  3. Pictures and Documents Folders will not appear in quick access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures and Documents Folders will not appear in quick access: A few months back I got a new PC, and in the process of trying to prevent onedrive from messing with my files its full and currently gives me an obnoxious notification that it can't sync if i don't have it disabled, i had to delete my Pictures/Documents folders and recreate...
  4. File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access: File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access;Hello everyone, my computer is a Dell 3891 Inspiron Desktop, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 16 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home Version 10.2261 Build 22621, NVIDIA GeForce...
  5. File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access: File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access;Hello everyone, my computer is a Dell 3891 Inspiron Desktop, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 16 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home Version 10.2261 Build 22621, NVIDIA GeForce...
  6. Change Quick Access and Libraries Pictures Location

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Quick Access and Libraries Pictures Location: I have moved everything from the Pictures folder in C:\Users\Owner to a Pictures folder on my E drive. I want to change the location on the Quick Access and This PC menus to the new location. I don't have to move any files or folders. Running Win 10 Pro up to date. 171504
  7. quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    quick access: When I pull up a quick access, I want to see the pictures in it. Not some icon for how it should be opened. I wanna see the actual picture. I tried all the supposed 'fixes' and nothing works. Can someone pls help me. Am running windows 10 on my laptop.Thanks...
  8. Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access: I have completed a part of my university coursework and saved, cannot be sure however assumed it would be in documents somewhere so wasn't too fussed. It was sat in my quick access but I couldn't find it anywhere else or move it to a different folder so I tried to remove from...
  9. Quick access (File Explorer) fails to search Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access (File Explorer) fails to search Pictures folder: Quick access contains the folders: Documents, Music, Pictures, Video On the right side of the window, there is a Quick access search field. Entering a search will find matching files in 3 folders but not matching files in the Pictures folder. If I navigate directly to the...
  10. Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder: In File Explorer, Quick Access I can search for files and will see results from Documents, Music, and Video. But to find anything in Pictures I have to navigate to that folder specifically to search it. I've looked in vain for a setting that would let the Pictures folder be...