Windows 10: Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer

Discus and support Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Documents Folders keep disappearing and being replaced by another single Document Folder. How do I stop this from happening, it's almost daily now!I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by connderosa, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer

My Documents Folders keep disappearing and being replaced by another single Document Folder. How do I stop this from happening, it's almost daily now!I found this link, but it doesn't help either: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-items-disappear-in-file-explorer/0fca59b6-abfa-4fd4-acfc-fcd391dcccf8PC Specs: Windows 11Laptop Make: DellLaptop Model: XPS 15 9500Image: The Folder in the Red Circle is the one that keeps replacing the two other Folders.

:)

connderosa, Mar 20, 2023

2. File Explorer/Quick Access

I recently started having a problem with File Explorer and Quick Access. When I start my computer, all works fine but then gradually the files as listed in File Explorer and Quick Access start to disappear and soon there are none present. I need to
    restart and again they are there but also again they start to disappear. Has anyone else had this problem and any suggestion to correct? Thanks/

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access / PC

William L Hurley, Mar 20, 2023
  3. mBrane Win User
    Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer

In Windows 11 Pro, several times since mid-November, all of my Quick Access items in File Explorer have completely disappeared after reboot, with only the default items remaining (ie. Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Pictures).

This is maddening. All updates applied. Anyone else experiencing this? Did I mention it's maddening?

mBrane, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Kelo Win User

Issues with quick access and file explorer

Today after starting my computer, I realized that quick access items disappeared and I am unable to pin anything.
    In addition, all pinned items in the menu that appears when you right click on the file explorer disappeared as well.

I am attaching images to clarify the issues.
    Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer 27856d1485953564t-issues-quick-access-file-explorer-untitled.png

Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer 27857d1485953564t-issues-quick-access-file-explorer-untitled2.png

Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Thema:

1. Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Quick Access Items

2. Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably: Dear CommunityI am facing a pressing issue in the support department of my company regarding the Quick Access bar in Windows Explorer, which inexplicably disappears. The pinned links there are getting detached and simply vanish.All devices in our company are using:Windows 11...
  3. Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably: Dear CommunityI am facing a pressing issue in the support department of my company regarding the Quick Access bar in Windows Explorer, which inexplicably disappears. The pinned links there are getting detached and simply vanish.All devices in our company are using:Windows 11...
  4. Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer

Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer: My Documents Folders keep disappearing and being replaced by another single Document Folder. How do I stop this from happening, it's almost daily now!I found this link, but it doesn't help either:...
  5. Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer: In Windows 11 Pro, several times since mid-November, all of my Quick Access items in File Explorer have completely disappeared after reboot, with only the default items remaining ie. Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Pictures.This is maddening. All updates applied. Anyone else...
  6. Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer

Quick Access Items Disappear in File Explorer: In Windows 11 Pro, several times since mid-November, all of my Quick Access items in File Explorer have completely disappeared after reboot, with only the default items remaining ie. Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Pictures.This is maddening. All updates applied. Anyone else...
  7. Quick Access in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access in File Explorer: For some reason my Quick Access in File Explorer stopped working about a week ago. It does not display pinned folders any more. It does show recent files. When I try to pin anything to it it says that the folder already exists. I only had 4 or 5 folders pinned but it gives me...
  8. File Explorer Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Quick Access: I have pinned a folder to quick access, file explorer. Folder shows, no problems. I shut my machine down at the end of the day. When I restart and go into file explorer, the folder I pinned to quick access is not there. I have tried various solutions on-line and community...
  9. File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items: File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible. I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but...
  10. Quick Access dropdown items disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access dropdown items disappeared: Hello everyone, I finally gave up trying various solutions suggested by strangers on the internet and instead ask about my specific problem. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary this morning when I noticed that some, but not all, pinned items in my quick access...