Windows 10: Quick Access looks different.

Discus and support Quick Access looks different. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My original quick access does not look like this, I tried to clear my recent searches and restore default but it didn't change. Hope you might help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hajharilim, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Quick Access looks different.

My original quick access does not look like this, I tried to clear my recent searches and restore default but it didn't change. Hope you might help.
    Quick Access looks different. [​IMG]

:)

hajharilim, Apr 17, 2017

2. Data disappearing and then reappearing

No, of course not. It was in a different drive(E) within a folder. Only about 60+ files were missing in a folder of 123 items.

RohitDongre, Apr 17, 2017
  3. BobSort- Win User
    Remove Quick Access from windows explorer

Mr. Dominic and the other person who thinks this is a useful answer.

Please read question carefully. I do not want to remove the links inside the Quick access.

I have no use for quick access because I arrange my files differently!

I want to REMOVE QUICK ACCESS item itself! look at pictures below.

Your answer is actually not an answer!

BobSort-, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Quick Access looks different.

Hi hajharilim. Welcome to the TenForums @hajharilim

Is it that you are missing the ribbon across top. If so click on the little arrow beside the question mark, upper right corner.

If you are missing recent files / folders, click on View tab, then Options. (with ribbon showing) In window that opens at the bottom is a Privacy section. Enable ones you want.

If these are not the issues what is missing or in the wrong place? What looks different?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 18, 2017
  5. I don't have that groups, I don't know why, I think is should look like this right?
    with that frequent folders tab.

hajharilim, Apr 21, 2017
  6. You are looking in the frequent folder section. Windows records your activity to populate this. I'm pretty sure as you use it more it will appear. Same for the folder ISO images.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Quick Access looks different.

1. Quick Access looks different. - Similar Threads - Quick Access looks

2. quick access not looking like to what it used to be

in Windows 10 Customization
    quick access not looking like to what it used to be: i deleted some files from the appdata folder to save space old software/games to install cs go but then quick access started to look weird please help, it definetely didnt look like this before help please....
  3. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...
  4. quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    quick access: When I pull up a quick access, I want to see the pictures in it. Not some icon for how it should be opened. I wanna see the actual picture. I tried all the supposed 'fixes' and nothing works. Can someone pls help me. Am running windows 10 on my laptop.Thanks...
  5. Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access: I have completed a part of my university coursework and saved, cannot be sure however assumed it would be in documents somewhere so wasn't too fussed. It was sat in my quick access but I couldn't find it anywhere else or move it to a different folder so I tried to remove from...
  6. Quick Access Look ISSUE!

Quick Access Look ISSUE!: Hi, I am experiencing issue with Quick Access view from few days, it looks like above image, instead of [ATTACH] looking like this [ATTACH] What should I do to make it looks like previous...
  7. What is the difference between the Favorites and the Quick Access?

What is the difference between the Favorites and the Quick Access?: In the File explorer there is the Favorite folder. I can add folder links there to access tem after. The bad thing about it is that I can not unfold it to directyl access targets inside. so every time I need to access one of my favorites I have to first navigate to the...
  8. Everything looks different

Everything looks different: Hi, i have just purchased a all in one hp, iv noticed when i use google chrome all the text/font looks different, as it does on word etc etc, if i open google home it looks ok well just google.com looks ok its driving me mad, i do have office 7 on it other than that what it...
  9. Quick Look

Quick Look: Windows 10 won't let me choose Quick Look as the default photo viewer. The app doesn't work in Photoshop and it isn't listed among the apps to choose from in settings>default apps. I just migrated from Mac OS and their Preview app has automatic spacebar enlargement,...
  10. Duplicate/Different user folders in Quick Access user folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate/Different user folders in Quick Access user folder: Hey so I relocated Documents Downloads and Desktop to another drive. If I click my username under Quick Access on the side, I can see that those directories are right where they should be - right? This is supposed to be C:/Users/Brad/ but it's not. If I goto my user folder...