Windows 10: Quick Access Missing Windows 10

Discus and support Quick Access Missing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, does anyone know how to get back quick access in Windows 10? I think that I ran some tweaks and it removed it for some reason. 133381 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Peter92, May 26, 2019.

1. Peter92 Win User

Quick Access Missing Windows 10

Hey, does anyone know how to get back quick access in Windows 10? I think that I ran some tweaks and it removed it for some reason.

:)

Peter92, May 26, 2019

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2019
  4. Quick Access Missing Windows 10

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Quick Access Missing Windows 10

1. Quick Access Missing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Quick Access Missing

2. Windows 10 Quick Access Documents missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Quick Access Documents missing: Windows 10 Pro 1909 Workgroup Windows Explorer left side Quick Access does not show Documents the folder that can be redirected or desktop We like to redirect to documents, desktop downloads in one Drive business Have followed...
  3. Windows 10 Quick Access Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Quick Access Completely Missing: [ATTACH] Does anyone else have issues with Windows 10 20H2 where quick access is completely missing on the left side in folders. I'm pretty sure I didn't mess around with settings, it randomly disappeared. Is there any way to bring it back?...
  4. Windows 10 Quick Access Documents missing

Windows 10 Quick Access Documents missing: Windows 10 Pro 1909 Workgroup Windows Explorer left side Quick Access does not show Documents Have followed https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/310746/configuration-of-the-my-documents-folder...
  5. Quick Access is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access is missing: My computer recently updated to windows 10 latest October's cumulative update. At first I had the quick access on my side panel. This is now gone. . I can't seem to find at all my quick access and it is making it difficult to move through files. but I can able to pin items to...
  6. Quick access files missing

Quick access files missing: Nothing shows up in Quick access. I have found a lot of youtube videos and suggestions on Reddit, but all of the advice is outdated and/or doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-files-missing/9f8169e5-347b-434e-8f7d-4d11a35a8f40"
  7. Quick access missing

Quick access missing: When i open File Explorer there used to be the Quick access bar. What happened to it ? Last cumulative 1803 update Mar 19, Kb4489894. How to get it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-missing/3788add8-cbb2-437b-a90f-7c1fbdced9e0"
  8. Files missing in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Files missing in Quick Access: Why are ordinary doc and xls files which I open, update and save not showing in my list of Recent Files in Quick Access? The File Explorer is set to Quick Access. Thanks in advance. 112181
  9. Quick Access folders missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access folders missing: I don't know what I did while tweaking, but somehow I found that my Quick Access' folders (pinned and recent) have become missing! I can't do a system restore, so can anyone provide the default registry settings for Quick Access? [img] I only know they were there as...
  10. Quick access missing folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access missing folders?: In file explorer I just noticed today that there is no music and videos folder in quick access. Is something wrong or did ms remove them. Henry 67726