Windows 10: Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer

Discus and support Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] We have a few computers that are new. Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2. Where Quick Access is not listed in the left navigation pane and cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Happy_Penguin330, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer

/u/Happy_Penguin330, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Quick Access Crashes Explorer

Hi Bill,

Quick Access is a new feature in Windows 10 File Explorer navigation pane which helps users quickly navigate to locations which are frequently used. However, if you're having issues with Quick Access, you can try to disable and enable it. To disable Quick
    Access, follow these steps:

• Type File Explorer Option in the search box.
    • Click on File Explorer Options.
    • Under General tab, choose This PC in the Open File Explorer to: drop down menu.
    • Uncheck Show recently used files in Quick access and
      Show frequently use folders in Quick access.
    • Click Apply an OK.
    • Restart the computer and re-enable Quick access.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Feb 11, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    File Explorer - Full navigation from Quick Access not possible?

Quick Access is for recent files and folders. It's not meant to expand. Those are just shortcuts.

Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer [​IMG]

For that, use the tree in the Navigation pane below it.

screenshot please... thank you.

You can do rt click drag and copy like this: (here minitool.zip to HQuick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer :)

dalchina, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer

File Explorer/Quick Access

I recently started having a problem with File Explorer and Quick Access. When I start my computer, all works fine but then gradually the files as listed in File Explorer and Quick Access start to disappear and soon there are none present. I need to
    restart and again they are there but also again they start to disappear. Has anyone else had this problem and any suggestion to correct? Thanks/

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access / PC

William L Hurley, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer

1. Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Quick Access listed

2. How to expand folder in Quick Access in the Navigation Panel in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to expand folder in Quick Access in the Navigation Panel in File Explorer?: I can't expand files pinned to 'Quick access'.In the navigation panel of file explorer I am struggling to find a way to make all 'Quick Access' folders expandable on my new computer with Windows 11. I am able to expand the quick access pinned files on my windows 10 computer...
  3. How to expand folder in Quick Access in the Navigation Panel in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to expand folder in Quick Access in the Navigation Panel in File Explorer?: I can't expand files pinned to 'Quick access'.In the navigation panel of file explorer I am struggling to find a way to make all 'Quick Access' folders expandable on my new computer with Windows 11. I am able to expand the quick access pinned files on my windows 10 computer...
  4. Quick Access in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access in File Explorer: For some reason my Quick Access in File Explorer stopped working about a week ago. It does not display pinned folders any more. It does show recent files. When I try to pin anything to it it says that the folder already exists. I only had 4 or 5 folders pinned but it gives me...
  5. File Explorer Quick Access

File Explorer Quick Access: I have pinned a folder to quick access, file explorer. Folder shows, no problems. I shut my machine down at the end of the day. When I restart and go into file explorer, the folder I pinned to quick access is not there. I have tried various solutions on-line and community...
  6. Windows deletes my FILE EXPLORER Quick Access folder list and Recent Files list

Windows deletes my FILE EXPLORER Quick Access folder list and Recent Files list: In the last 6 months Windows has, on three or four occasions, deleted both my FILE EXPLORER 'Quick Access' folder list and 'Recent Files' list. Why does this happen, and how can I stop it? It doesn't happen very often but when it does it is very frustrating - and so...
  7. In File Explorer Quick Access

In File Explorer Quick Access: Listed is old Firefox > ylzp0n7i.default Is that OK or should I delete? Also, I get a lot of cookies and I enabled block 3rd party cookies Thank you for your anticipated help...
  8. How to Backup or Restore Explorer navigation pane Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Backup or Restore Explorer navigation pane Quick Access?: Hi, there, This is my first topic as I am new here. I registered in the forum to ask for help from you, as you can see that he has extensive experience in Windows. I tried to solve my problem by searching in google and in this same forum but I didn't find any solution...
  9. Backup/restore Explorer navigation pane Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup/restore Explorer navigation pane Quick Access?: I'm reluctantly upgrading to W10 as my new laptop isn't supported by W7. My goal is to get W10 to work as similar as possible to W7. Anyway, one of the things I'm finding really awkward is the new "Quick Access" links in Explorer's navigation pane, which replaces the old...
  10. File Explorer - Full navigation from Quick Access not possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - Full navigation from Quick Access not possible?: I have been on Windows 10 for a few months, and whilst it is mostly fine, File Explorer is driving me up the wall. Can a program be any more broken? I've been using Quick Access for a while, but is useless in terms of navigating through the hierarchy of a folder, so I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Quick access star icon is not exist in navigation pane