Windows 10: Quick access shows then dissapears

Discus and support Quick access shows then dissapears in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If i click the the files icon it doesnt work, but if i go to the pinned file explorer folder downloads and close it and try quick access again it loads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xboxhaxorz, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Quick access shows then dissapears

If i click the the files icon it doesnt work, but if i go to the pinned file explorer folder downloads and close it and try quick access again it loads just fine

This has been going on ever since i updated from Win8

:)

xboxhaxorz, Aug 10, 2015

2. Control Center Button Dissapear

I have Windows 10 and the botton of Control Center dissapeared. And thats the reason i cant get access to quick actions o enable tablet mode

AngelUgalde, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Recent File / Quick access Files

Right-click the Quick Access icon and click Options

Enable the check boxes for these items:

> Show recently used files in Quick access

> Show frequently used folders in Quick access

Click OK.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Scaevola Win User

Quick access shows then dissapears

I have the same problem, but there seems to be no solution. I've tried everything. It just doesn't work.

Scaevola, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Quick access shows then dissapears

1. Quick access shows then dissapears - Similar Threads - Quick access shows

2. Items pinned to Quick access are showing twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Items pinned to Quick access are showing twice: Items pinned in quick access recently stopped appearing on the sidebar under Home. Instead, they appear in this block on the left. For a brief time they actually appeared in the old location as well, but now they only appear in this block.I like Quick access, and just want...
  3. Quick access is not showing in File explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick access is not showing in File explorer: Hello, I have problem with quick acces feature in file exploer. It doesn't show up on the left list adn there seems to be no way of changing it. [ATTACH] I tried resetting folders and resetting file exploer in task manager. Nothing worked....
  4. Quick access not showing up properly.

Quick access not showing up properly.: Quick access for a while has been broken in a way that forced it to not be able to separate pinned folders and recent files. [ATTACH] The test images aren't being put in a separate category. Meanwhile in a separate virtual machine I use for school, my quick access looks...
  5. The quick access panel at the side is not showing.

The quick access panel at the side is not showing.: Hi there. I bought a brand new PC that I received yesterday, but it does not show the quick access panel at my file explorer. I can't seem to find a way to fix it. [ATTACH]...
  6. Quick access show twice

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access show twice: Hi. Quick access show twice in navigation panel. I have no idea how to fix it. All results in internet are about duplicated drives in navigation panel, but nothing about QA. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Thank you. 148453
  7. Quick Access shows additional partitions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access shows additional partitions: I open Quick Access and see a lot of partition which I shouldn’t see when the system works in a normal way. Specifically I see local SSD (C:), DVD (F:), Ext HD (G:), Disc Image (J:); Windows recovery (D:) etc. How to remove them? They are always loading screens when I need...
  8. Quick access recently used files not showing

Quick access recently used files not showing: Hello after recent problems with my windows updates my qucik access got all weird. My recently opened/frequently used files or not showing on the left side unless pinned (which I don't want to do with some). I do have activated the "show recent files" as you can see in my...
  9. Quick Reply Dissapearing

Quick Reply Dissapearing: I am using Windows notification for every chat notification. However, suddenly the reply box doesn't appear anymore in every chat notification. Does anyone know how to turn it back on? Thanks!...
  10. Files not showing in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Files not showing in Quick Access: Why are ordinary doc and xls files which I open, update and save not showing in my list of Recent Files in Quick Access? The File Explorer is set to Quick Access. Thanks in advance. 112181

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 quick access dissapears