Windows 10: Quick Access Toolbar in file explorer is missing

Discus and support Quick Access Toolbar in file explorer is missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please help me, my quick access toolbar in file explorer is gone.. my view options are still on quick access and i just can seem to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kyljcb, Aug 31, 2020.

1. /u/kyljcb Win User

Quick Access Toolbar in file explorer is missing

/u/kyljcb, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Quick Access Crashes Explorer

Hi Bill,

Quick Access is a new feature in Windows 10 File Explorer navigation pane which helps users quickly navigate to locations which are frequently used. However, if you're having issues with Quick Access, you can try to disable and enable it. To disable Quick
    Access, follow these steps:

• Type File Explorer Option in the search box.
    • Click on File Explorer Options.
    • Under General tab, choose This PC in the Open File Explorer to: drop down menu.
    • Uncheck Show recently used files in Quick access and
      Show frequently use folders in Quick access.
    • Click Apply an OK.
    • Restart the computer and re-enable Quick access.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Aug 31, 2020
  3. update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Quick Access Toolbar in file explorer is missing

Shawn Brink, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Quick Access Toolbar in file explorer is missing

1. Quick Access Toolbar in file explorer is missing - Similar Threads - Quick Access Toolbar

2. File Explorer - Quick Access Toolbar - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer - Quick Access Toolbar - Windows 11: How can I get my File Explorer quick access toolbar back in Windows 11? It appears to have been removed in the update from Windows 10. This makes navigating file explorer pretty cumbersome with a keyboard, especially since there is no way to autofit the column widths via...
  3. File Explorer - Quick Access Toolbar - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer - Quick Access Toolbar - Windows 11: How can I get my File Explorer quick access toolbar back in Windows 11? It appears to have been removed in the update from Windows 10. This makes navigating file explorer pretty cumbersome with a keyboard, especially since there is no way to autofit the column widths via...
  4. Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.: Hi! How do I add desktop icon or shortcut to a folder quick access toolbar? It went missing after a system update, I guess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-missing-in-quick-access-toolbar/87fa877a-171b-4083-9973-9b6067d82bea
  5. Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.

Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.: Hi! How do I add desktop icon or shortcut to a folder quick access toolbar? It went missing after a system update, I guess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-missing-in-quick-access-toolbar/87fa877a-171b-4083-9973-9b6067d82bea
  6. Quick Access file explorer option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access file explorer option is missing: Hello, I am running Windows 11 insider program I know it's still in beta however, I am having issues with the quick access option now there to select I have Home and This PC with two other options I currently have on This PC I tried everything I could find to fix the issue...
  7. Quick Access file explorer option is missing

Quick Access file explorer option is missing: Hello, I am running Windows 11 insider program I know it's still in beta however, I am having issues with the quick access option now there to select I have Home and This PC with two other options I currently have on This PC I tried everything I could find to fix the issue...
  8. Quick access missing in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick access missing in file explorer.: Cant get quick access to come up and not sure why [ATTACH] any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-missing-in-file-explorer/595eabd2-5403-42e8-b335-cfb9dc75b289"
  9. Quick access toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick access toolbar: I can't retrieve anything from thequick access toolbar & any document I try to access from other places goes to the toolbar. I need those documents but they will not go up from the toolbar...
  10. Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below File Explorer Ribbon

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below File Explorer Ribbon: How to: Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below File Explorer Ribbon How to Show Quick Access Toolbar Above or Below Ribbon in Windows 10 File Explorer [img] Information The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) is a small, customizable toolbar that exposes a set of Commands...