Windows 10: Quick Acess itens are gone

Discus and support Quick Acess itens are gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. Whenever I open the Explorer folder or any folder for that matter on my laptop, there is a Quick Access shortcut with my quick access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adriano Michalzeszen, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Quick Acess itens are gone

Hi there.

Whenever I open the Explorer folder or any folder for that matter on my laptop, there is a Quick Access shortcut with my quick access folders pinned on top.

On my PC the Quick Access forders are not there. How to recover this option?

:)

Adriano Michalzeszen, Jan 18, 2021

2. Shortcut -> right-click 'Pin to Quick' acess doesn't pin the shortcut

Used to be possible in Win 7. Missing this feature. Need to customize quick access links, like I could in Win 7 by placing shortcuts in the Favorites (Quick Acess) list.

CR Vandecar, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Hiago Win User
    Quick acess Desktop shortcut problem

So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me?

Right now, it looks like this:

Quick Acess itens are gone [​IMG]

But it should look like this:

Quick Acess itens are gone [​IMG]

Hiago, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Quick Acess itens are gone

Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Quick Acess itens are gone

1. Quick Acess itens are gone - Similar Threads - Quick Acess itens

2. Pin to Quick Access Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin to Quick Access Gone: Ok, so Quick Access is now Home - thanks for telling us @MiCrOsOfT. But the right click option of "Pin to Quick Access" to create a short cut is still there but does not show in Home. How does that work @MiCrOsOfT?...
  3. Pin to Quick Access Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin to Quick Access Gone: Ok, so Quick Access is now Home - thanks for telling us @MiCrOsOfT. But the right click option of "Pin to Quick Access" to create a short cut is still there but does not show in Home. How does that work @MiCrOsOfT?...
  4. how to make "this pc" a icon in quick acess frequent folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make "this pc" a icon in quick acess frequent folders: HiThis probably seems silly, but here goes. When I open quick access, to get to my drives, I need to first click the desktop this pc option and then click this pc again to get to my drives. How can I make a shortcut directly to my drives?ThanksRick...
  5. how to make "this pc" a icon in quick acess frequent folders

how to make "this pc" a icon in quick acess frequent folders: HiThis probably seems silly, but here goes. When I open quick access, to get to my drives, I need to first click the desktop this pc option and then click this pc again to get to my drives. How can I make a shortcut directly to my drives?ThanksRick...
  6. FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS

FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS: GM MADAM/SIR, IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCRESE FOLDERS TO ABOVE 50 IN QUCICK ACESS MENU. REGDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-abv-50-in-quick-acess/10dd0abb-4f44-482c-b191-9e3133535f73
  7. FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDERS ABV 50 IN QUICK ACESS: GM MADAM/SIR, IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCRESE FOLDERS TO ABOVE 50 IN QUCICK ACESS MENU. REGDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-abv-50-in-quick-acess/10dd0abb-4f44-482c-b191-9e3133535f73
  8. Quick Acess's Desktop Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Acess's Desktop Shortcut: So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me? Right now, it looks like this: [ATTACH] But it should look like this:...
  9. Quick acess Desktop shortcut problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick acess Desktop shortcut problem: So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me? Right now, it looks like this: [img] But it should look like this: [img]...
  10. Quick Acess not working (tried everything)

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Acess not working (tried everything): I'm having some issues with Quick Acess. It's still not working, I can't pin things to it at all and it's just empty. I've tried deleting the files that are in the APPDATA both manually and with CMD. If I have to reinstall Win 10 again I am just going back to 7. 47075