Windows 10: Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

Discus and support Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi!I have a Surface Go 2.The quick action buttons at the bottom of the screen the ones to turn on/off WIFI, etc do not work with either my pen or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christopher smith9, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

Hi!I have a Surface Go 2.The quick action buttons at the bottom of the screen the ones to turn on/off WIFI, etc do not work with either my pen or the touch screen.If I use a mouse, or even the virtual touch screen mouse, the buttons work fine.I've been looking around on the internet, but haven't seen any answers!Help!

:)

christopher smith9, Jul 27, 2023
  2. dencal Win User

touch pen not working

Open Settings, click on Devices then Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth.
    Press and hold top button on pen until light flashes on side of pen.
    Surface Pen should then appear listed, tap on it to Connect.

dencal, Jul 27, 2023
  3. looney22 Win User
    touch pen not working

Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks

looney22, Jul 27, 2023
  4. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

Pen and Touch not working after upgrading to Windows 10

I have a similar problem, and like the original poster none of the above steps worked.

I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7384 2 in 1 computer with Windows 10, and a Dell Active Stylus (3rd generation?)

The pen worked initially, but after a couple of days it stopped without warning.

The pen works on my Dell tablet, both with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, so the pen is functioning fine.

The Pen and Touch controls are not listed in the control panel. In doing a cortana search for Pen and Touch, the controls came up, but there was only a tab for the touch controls. No tab for Pen.

I have scoured both Dell and Microsoft websites and I have found no workable solution.

Can you help?

Brent Nelson, Jul 27, 2023
Thema:

Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

1. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual... - Similar Threads - Quick Action Buttons

2. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...: Hi!I have a Surface Go 2.The quick action buttons at the bottom of the screen the ones to turn on/off WIFI, etc do not work with either my pen or the touch screen.If I use a mouse, or even the virtual touch screen mouse, the buttons work fine.I've been looking around on the...
  3. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...: Hi!I have a Surface Go 2.The quick action buttons at the bottom of the screen the ones to turn on/off WIFI, etc do not work with either my pen or the touch screen.If I use a mouse, or even the virtual touch screen mouse, the buttons work fine.I've been looking around on the...
  4. My mouse's scrolling is fine but the middle button is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse's scrolling is fine but the middle button is not working: IDK what happened. But I tried playing Minecraft after many months tbh. But I noticed that my mouse's middle button is not working. Now the gamers know importance of middle button for working fast in Minecraft. So I need it solved. Can anyone help me pls?* My mouse is a...
  5. Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working: Got a new Windows 10 PC on Monday and of course many updates needed downloading....including Windows 10, version 2004 on Friday of last week. However since then Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working. I have tried numerous methods shown to...
  6. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  7. Connect button in Quick Actions not working

Connect button in Quick Actions not working: Hello, Connect button in quick actions menu is not working, just not opening. I still able to connect devices from settings but this menu and several others just stop working. [IMG]...
  8. Quick Actions dont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Actions dont work: Ever since I updated my computer, my opening any quick action (including volume) just restarts the desktop. The quick action just closes, my desktop flash black, and the taskbar disappears, all only for a split second. Also, it can't log in to any account for things like the...
  9. Quick Actions not working.

Quick Actions not working.: when i click on icons given in Quick actions, they just don't give any response or start any action like Tablet mode, Brightness,focus assist, battery saver, etc. Sometimes it works finely but on 1 out of 50 times i work on PC. Please help!...
  10. touch pen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pen not working: Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks 69913