Windows 10: Quick Action Notification's

Discus and support Quick Action Notification's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Of course I realize it's still early on in the process of development of windows 10..currently I'm using build #9926..like I guess most of us are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davy49, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Davy49 Win User

Quick Action Notification's

Hi,
    Of course I realize it's still early on in the process of development of windows 10..currently I'm using build #9926..like I guess most of us are (I can hardly wait for the next build). I'm trying to determine if there's a way to disable the 'VPN' button..it seems to have came in the 'enabled' mode upon installing this build. By the way..this is my second time of installing build #9926, the first time I guess I was too excited to be able to test drive the new o.s., that I installed it right over windows 8.1 pro w/media center 32-bit...of course that was a BIG mistake. I had trouble reverting back to 8.1 when I first attempted to, via the 'rollback' method. At least for me, I had to resort to using system restore..so I could get windows 8.1 back. This time I performed the installation pretty much correctly, I first partitioned my hard drive..so I could install the tech. preview on that new partition, the only thing I possibly might have done incorrectly was make the new partition a 'logical' one instead of a 'primary' one. But at least I was able to install the tech. preview on it..and as we ALL know..this is not even beta software yet...so anything can happen. I find that the IE version that's included with tech. preview is still rather 'buggy', so all I can say is thank goodness for firefox..which performs BETTER !!
    David *Wink

:)

Davy49, Mar 1, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Nokia Lumia 520 screen comes out of lock

When a notification is received the phone display comes on to show you that notification banner across the top of the screen. You can select the notification action you want for each item in settings, notifications+actions.

Read the banner to see what the notification is about, you have to be quick. It will still be in phone notifications when you slide the screen down from the top. There is a notification icon displayed at the top when you have a notification.

How to section

Notifications and quick actions

garym123, Mar 1, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Creators Update broke my brightness settings??

Go Settings, System, Notifications & actions, Quick actions, Add or remove quick actions. Turn on Brightness,

lacrumb, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello David,

It doesn't appear that we can remove VPN from Quick Actions in the Action Center, but you could change the top ones so that VPN is on the bottom row. Afterwards, collapse Quick Actions to only see the top row of 4 that you selected.

Action Center Quick Actions - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

It doesn't matter if it's a logical or primary partition, they are both treated the same for running Windows from.

Hope this helps, *Smile
    Shawn

Brink, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Davy49 Win User
    Hi Shawn,
    Thanks so much for a reply..so nice to be receiving guidance from smart people !! I love this site !! I can hardly wait until the next build release !!
    David *Smile

Davy49, Mar 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're welcome. Yeah, I can't for the next build release either. More new features to play with. *Wink

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Quick Action Notification's - Similar Threads - Quick Action Notification's

2. Notifications & Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications & Actions: Hi,Im currently trying to turn on "Get Notifications from apps and other senders", but as off the moment the option is greyed out and there is a text saying *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. It is a hassle for me as i'm not receiving...
  3. Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working

Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working: Got a new Windows 10 PC on Monday and of course many updates needed downloading....including Windows 10, version 2004 on Friday of last week. However since then Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working. I have tried numerous methods shown to...
  4. Settings and the Quick action on Notification and Action Center crashing on Windows 10

Settings and the Quick action on Notification and Action Center crashing on Windows 10: Hello, my name is Ricardo and my problem is when I try to open the Systems option and on Devices option on Settings on Windows 10. Every time that I try to open those two options, the Settings closes. On the quick actions, when I click on Connect or Project to connect my pc...
  5. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  6. Notification Actions

Notification Actions: In my notifications actions it reads get notifications from apps and other senders with a on and off Question I turn it off but when I close out and come back it has turned itself back on How can I keep it off...
  7. Quick Actions not working.

Quick Actions not working.: when i click on icons given in Quick actions, they just don't give any response or start any action like Tablet mode, Brightness,focus assist, battery saver, etc. Sometimes it works finely but on 1 out of 50 times i work on PC. Please help!...
  8. Notification & action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification & action: Using www.youtube.com I found that it is possible to download audio or video by means of www.ssyoutube.com But, www.ssyoutube.com led to site en.saveform.net which offers to download app for downloading audio or video. This was not what I wanted and I left this site....
  9. Notification Action

Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  10. Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center is one stop place to receive and manage all notifications. Every other app hook into the Action Center, notifications become a burden. Every morning, I end up clearing all notifications. The only drawback is that you [...] This post...