Windows 10: Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809

Discus and support Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, may i know why this happens? i already tried everything but this problem still persist. only quick action button is not working in the action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MyrulJihyn, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809

Hi there, may i know why this happens? i already tried everything but this problem still persist. only quick action button is not working in the action center, i still can receive all notification which means action center is not disabled.

- Create new user (done)

- sun sfc /scannow (done)

- run DISM (done)

- powershell method (done)

Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809 8e311563-60eb-4b52-afcf-db721250f5ef?upload=true.jpg

:)

MyrulJihyn, Oct 9, 2018

2. Quick Actions (tiles) slow after Creators Update

Hi,

This problem may occur if there are corrupted system files on your computer or a third-party antivirus software that prevents these options. For us to better assist you, we would like to verify if you're pertaining about the Action Center options? Check
    the image below.

Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809 f071e295-5e9c-46e0-98c7-b79822faf013.png

If yes, we suggest that you remove the quick actions on the notification settings and add the actions again. Follow these steps on how to add or remove quick actions from the notification settings:

• On Cortana search, type notifications & actions settings.
    • Choose Notifications & actions settings from the list.
    • Click on Add or remove quick actions.
    • Just toggle the On/Off button on all quick actions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 9, 2018
  3. otium Win User
    Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to turn on/off certain Quick Actions icons in the Action Center via the registry, instead of doing it manually as described above.

Before asking here I've wandered through some posts and searched the internet. I've noticed these keys:

1/

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ActionCenter\Quick Actions\

Here's a list of names of all the Quick Actions.

2/

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ActionCenter\Quick Actions\UnpinnedByDefault

Here's a list of names of Quick Actions that should be Unpinned by default. If I add some here (based on the names in the list described above) and reboot it doesn't seem to work.

3/

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\ActionCenter\Quick Actions

The value PinnedQuickActionSlotCount here is set at 4, which is the amount of Quick Actions seen by default without expanding the view in the Action Center. I don't need to change this one so I haven't tried it.

4/

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Quick Actions\Pinned

There seems to be a numbered list here of Pinned Quick Actions. The names are the same as in the list I mentioned in (1/). However if I remove some values here it also doesn't have effect (even after a reboot).

----

Conclusion: I haven't found a thing that actually worked. Did anyone figure this out already?

Thanks,

otium, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Lenegade Win User

Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809

Quick Actions

I want to know how I can change the quick actions that you see in the expanded list on Windows 10 Mobile. I know how to change them for the four quick actions that appear at the top of the action center. I noticed silliness like open up OneNote and such
    and want to put actual settings in place of those silly ones.

Lenegade, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809

1. Quick Actions Not Working in version 1809 - Similar Threads - Quick Actions Working

2. Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing: Surface Book running Windows 10. Action Centre working fine but I can see the quick actions shortcuts that were normally visible. Going to System Settings and trying to edit the quick Action settings just opens the Action Centre and is of no help. [ATTACH]...
  3. Manage Quick Actions in Windows 10 1809 with Registry/Group Policy, Change which Quick...

Manage Quick Actions in Windows 10 1809 with Registry/Group Policy, Change which Quick...: Hello! Is there a way to use the Registry Editor or Local Group Policy to modify which quick actions show up on local user account? My organization is using Windows 10 LTSC 1809 for a bunch of Surface tables, and on each of them we want to hide some of the quick actions,...
  4. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  5. Connect button in Quick Actions not working

Connect button in Quick Actions not working: Hello, Connect button in quick actions menu is not working, just not opening. I still able to connect devices from settings but this menu and several others just stop working. [IMG]...
  6. Quick Actions dont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Actions dont work: Ever since I updated my computer, my opening any quick action (including volume) just restarts the desktop. The quick action just closes, my desktop flash black, and the taskbar disappears, all only for a split second. Also, it can't log in to any account for things like the...
  7. Quick Actions not working.

Quick Actions not working.: when i click on icons given in Quick actions, they just don't give any response or start any action like Tablet mode, Brightness,focus assist, battery saver, etc. Sometimes it works finely but on 1 out of 50 times i work on PC. Please help!...
  8. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  9. Action center in version 1809.

Action center in version 1809.: [ATTACH] How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-in-version-1809/9749bca2-e820-47d3-9fee-08e95249e292
  10. Action center in version 1809.

Action center in version 1809.: [ATTACH] How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-in-version-1809/9749bca2-e820-47d3-9fee-08e95249e292

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unpinnedbydefault

2. windows 10 quick actions will not work