Windows 10: quick assist font too small

Discus and support quick assist font too small in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I assist someone using quick assist the screen is so small I have a hard time reading it. I never had this problem last year. Can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hank1111, Nov 15, 2021.

1. hank1111 Win User

quick assist font too small

When I assist someone using quick assist the screen is so small I have a hard time reading it. I never had this problem last year. Can someone help me with this.

:)

hank1111, Nov 15, 2021

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Quick Assist

Hi Henry,

It's possible that your computer's Internet Options is not set properly, that's why you're experiencing issues with Quick Assist. Kindly make sure that your computer is allowed to save encrypted pages by following these steps:

• Type internet options on the search bar.
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Scroll down, and make sure that Do not save encrypted pages to disk is unchecked.
    • Click OK.

Once done with the steps, try to use Quick Assist again, then check if the issue persists.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Quick Assist

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better understanding of the issue:

• What happens when you search for quick assist in the start menu?
    • Are you getting any error message while opening Quick Assist?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Re-registering the app

1. Type PowerShell on the search bar.
    2. Right click on PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Once the process is completed, restart the computer and search for Quick Assist.

Method 2: Creating new user account

You can create a new user account and check if you are able to open Quick Assist.
    To create a new user account please follow the steps from L: Create a local user
    or administrator account in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

1. quick assist font too small - Similar Threads - quick assist font

2. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  3. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  4. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. quick assist font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick assist font too small: When I assist someone using quick assist the screen is so small I have a hard time reading it. I never had this problem last year. Can someone help me with this....
  6. The font, is just too small . . .

The font, is just too small . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.The default font, is just too small.As I grow, older. I just need it bigger.These are, the instructions I follow,To get the fonts bigger:Font SizeGo to the search tabThen Search "Make text Bigger"From there you can adjust font...
  7. Quick Launch taskbar: small is too small, large is too large

Quick Launch taskbar: small is too small, large is too large: I am quite reluctantly forced to move down to the unfriendly UI of Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have enabled the Quick Launch toolbar, and have added the shortcuts I normally use there. The trouble is, the size of the icons is not consistent with the rest of the taskbar....
  8. graphics and fonts too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics and fonts too small: Why when I open some programs the everything is minimize? in other words the letters(font) and graphics are too small to be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-and-fonts-too-small/43715194-4209-4328-ac98-d79cc02d549e
  9. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...