Windows 10: Quick Assist Not Working

Discus and support Quick Assist Not Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i open Quick Assist (the feature that the newer Windows 10 update added) the dialog box opens and i pick Give assistance, then it start to flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LM2007, Oct 8, 2016.

1. LM2007 Win User

Quick Assist Not Working

When i open Quick Assist (the feature that the newer Windows 10 update added) the dialog box opens and i pick Give assistance, then it start to flash or like when someone press refresh continuously. I can see that it says Share Security Code etc, etc and to copy code to clipboard, send to email, proved instructions, but the screen keeps reloading.

Edit: Is like that for a while and then if i click the box it stops with the following message:

We've run into a problem. An error has caused screen sharing to end or we cannot establish a connection. Please close Quick Assist and try again later.

:)

LM2007, Oct 8, 2016
  2. RGCollege Win User

Quick Assist

Thanks for the suggestion

I can see that solution would be helpful in some cases but we need two techos, with differing skills, to manipulate the person's PC, possibly at the same time. That third person has zero computing skills.

RGCollege, Oct 8, 2016
  3. RGCollege Win User
    Quick Assist

I have recently discovered and used Quick Assist. It proved very successful.

Now I have a situation where it would be beneficial to have two people with different skills/knowledge and from different geographical locations to be online at the same time to help a third party to solve a complicated issue. Hence my question, is there
    a way to have a three-way conversation?

Any guidance is appreciated

RGC

RGCollege, Oct 8, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

Quick Assist Not Working

sml156, Oct 8, 2016
  5. LM2007 Win User
    I did that and an In-Place Upgrade and it did not help.

LM2007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Quick Assist Not Working

1. Quick Assist Not Working - Similar Threads - Quick Assist Working

2. quick assist not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick assist not working: error 1002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-not-working/59146b24-d367-4830-9c24-79730a5c8174
  3. quick assist not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quick assist not working: error 1002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-not-working/59146b24-d367-4830-9c24-79730a5c8174
  4. quick assist not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Quick Assist - Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist - Not working: Hi, I've been using Quick Assist and have encountered a problem of it not working. Whenever I try to open it and get a code to connect, it redirects and says "Waiting for the person helping you to set up the session." Tried shutting down both pcs and turning it on again but...
  6. Quick Assist - Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist - Not working: Hi, I've been using Quick Assist and have encountered a problem of it not working. Whenever I try to open it and get a code to connect, it redirects and says "Waiting for the person helping you to set up the session." Tried shutting down both pcs and turning it on again but...
  7. Quick Assist not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist not working: If anyone can offer any help is solving this problem I would be very grateful !! Has anyone figured out why Quick Assist will load and run just fine on some PC's while on others a rotating animated "loading" symbol just spins and spins but never displays the get help / give...
  8. Quick Assist not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Assist not working: If anyone can offer any help is solving this problem I would be very grateful !! Has anyone figured out why Quick Assist will load and run just fine on some PC's while on others a rotating animated "loading" symbol just spins and spins but never displays the get help / give...
  9. Quick assist not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick assist not working: I have 3 pc's two laptops and am an Insider getting pre releases, now set to slow updates to get more stability. I have the latest build and was trying to help a friend when I discovered the Quick assist does not work As advise on one help site I ran the CMD SCF tool it...
  10. Quick Assist stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Assist stopped working: I like Quick Assist feature that I used to help my parents with their problems. But it stopped working on my side. When I click Assist another person I see a blank screen and nothing more so I cannot generate a code for them to get connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quick assist try again later

2. An error has occurredWeve run into a problem. An error has caused screen sharing to end or we cannot establish a connection. Please close Quick Assist and try again later.

3. quick assist errors has occurred

4. An error has occurredWeve run into a problem. An error has caused screen sharing to end or we cannot establish a connection.,
  5. an error has occured in quick assist,
  6. quick assist not working with workaccount,
  7. quick assist an error has occurred,
  8. weve run into a problem. an error has caused screen sharing to end or we cannot establish a connection. please close quick assist and try again later.,
  9. windows quick assist An error has caused screen sharing to end or we cannot establish a connection