Windows 10: Quick Assist stopped working

Discus and support Quick Assist stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I like Quick Assist feature that I used to help my parents with their problems. But it stopped working on my side. When I click Assist another person I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TiffanyGarcias, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Quick Assist stopped working

I like Quick Assist feature that I used to help my parents with their problems. But it stopped working on my side. When I click Assist another person I see a blank screen and nothing more so I cannot generate a code for them to get connected

:)

TiffanyGarcias, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Quick Assist stopped working

1. Quick Assist stopped working - Similar Threads - Quick Assist stopped

2. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Assist: Hello Everyone, I need to get Windows 10 Quick Assist setup for some users in our company, and it's not working. Here's some info: 1) I can login to it from MY PC using my office 365 e-mail account, and it works fine. 2) Using my login on someone else's PC, it won't...
  3. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Assist: I do not know anyone that can help me with Quick Assist. Is someone here willing to help? Some form of ID necessary. dlw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/d5a204b5-b467-46aa-a91e-94c4b6444fb7
  4. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Assist: On the tutorial page: Get and Give Remote Assistance with Quick Assist app in Windows 10 | Tutorials it says that "The Quick Assist app is no longer available in Windows 10." Yet I notice that if I type "Quick Assist" into the search menu, I get the app. Is Quick Assist...
  5. Quick assist not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick assist not working: I have 3 pc's two laptops and am an Insider getting pre releases, now set to slow updates to get more stability. I have the latest build and was trying to help a friend when I discovered the Quick assist does not work As advise on one help site I ran the CMD SCF tool it...
  6. quick assist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    quick assist: My computer cannot be accessed by quick assist but I can access other computers. What is blocking it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/da0eb9a4-81c7-434e-b3ec-5908ad4deb53"
  7. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist: I believe quick assist is not in my start menu. Can you help me restore it? I will then need help with getting Skipe working thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist/8aa97e90-fabf-4c10-8b73-22aa0a32be5c
  8. Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist: Is it possible to login to Quick Assist using my institution's AD account? When I try to login straight from the app it does not recognize my login and asks me to create one....
  9. Quick Assist Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist Not Working: When i open Quick Assist (the feature that the newer Windows 10 update added) the dialog box opens and i pick Give assistance, then it start to flash or like when someone press refresh continuously. I can see that it says Share Security Code etc, etc and to copy code to...
  10. Windows Quick Assist not working for me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Quick Assist not working for me: When I try using “Windows Quick Assist” I get the following error. (See attached screen shot.) I can see the Security Code for just a second and then the “An Error Has Occurred” (screen shot) shows, telling me to close Quick Assist and try again later. Which does not work....