Windows 10: Quick Assist

Discus and support Quick Assist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I believe quick assist is not in my start menu. Can you help me restore it? I will then need help with getting Skipe working thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by &Noe2, Oct 27, 2018.

1. &Noe2 Win User

Quick Assist

I believe quick assist is not in my start menu. Can you help me restore it? I will then need help with getting Skipe working thanks

:)

&Noe2, Oct 27, 2018

2. Quick Assist

Hi Henry,

It's possible that your computer's Internet Options is not set properly, that's why you're experiencing issues with Quick Assist. Kindly make sure that your computer is allowed to save encrypted pages by following these steps:

• Type internet options on the search bar.
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Scroll down, and make sure that Do not save encrypted pages to disk is unchecked.
    • Click OK.

Once done with the steps, try to use Quick Assist again, then check if the issue persists.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Reset Quick Assist settings

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Stability of connection in Quick Assist depends on the internet connection. We suggest to make sure that you are connected to stable internet. To help you with this, please perform the following steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • On Settings, choose Apps & features.
    • On the left pane, choose Programs and Features.
    • Then, look for Quick Assist and click on it.
    • Choose Advanced options, then Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lemuel Cie, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Quick Assist

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Quick Assist

1. Quick Assist - Similar Threads - Quick Assist

2. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  3. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  4. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  5. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  6. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.: I see this issue over and over on in community, but each time the chat is locked with no apparent fix. Every time connect to the user with Quick Assist, it disconnects within about 30 seconds. I have windows 11 as does the other users. I really need this for my joy and wish...
  8. Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.

Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.: I see this issue over and over on in community, but each time the chat is locked with no apparent fix. Every time connect to the user with Quick Assist, it disconnects within about 30 seconds. I have windows 11 as does the other users. I really need this for my joy and wish...
  9. Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.: Need some expert help.After I installed Windows 11 Enterprise 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0 yesterday, Quick Assist is not able to launch with the following error message.Can't Open Quick AssistSoftware that's required...
  10. Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.

Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.: Need some expert help.After I installed Windows 11 Enterprise 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0 yesterday, Quick Assist is not able to launch with the following error message.Can't Open Quick AssistSoftware that's required...