Windows 10: Quick Assist

Discus and support Quick Assist in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I do not know anyone that can help me with Quick Assist. Is someone here willing to help? Some form of ID necessary. dlw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dlw&, Apr 24, 2019.

1. dlw& Win User

Quick Assist

I do not know anyone that can help me with Quick Assist.

Is someone here willing to help?

Some form of ID necessary.

dlw

:)

2. Quick Assist

Hi Henry,

It's possible that your computer's Internet Options is not set properly, that's why you're experiencing issues with Quick Assist. Kindly make sure that your computer is allowed to save encrypted pages by following these steps:

• Type internet options on the search bar.
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Scroll down, and make sure that Do not save encrypted pages to disk is unchecked.
    • Click OK.

Once done with the steps, try to use Quick Assist again, then check if the issue persists.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Quick Assist

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better understanding of the issue:

• What happens when you search for quick assist in the start menu?
    • Are you getting any error message while opening Quick Assist?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Re-registering the app

1. Type PowerShell on the search bar.
    2. Right click on PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Once the process is completed, restart the computer and search for Quick Assist.

Method 2: Creating new user account

You can create a new user account and check if you are able to open Quick Assist.
    To create a new user account please follow the steps from L: Create a local user
    or administrator account in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Quick Assist

Reset Quick Assist settings

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Stability of connection in Quick Assist depends on the internet connection. We suggest to make sure that you are connected to stable internet. To help you with this, please perform the following steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • On Settings, choose Apps & features.
    • On the left pane, choose Programs and Features.
    • Then, look for Quick Assist and click on it.
    • Choose Advanced options, then Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lemuel Cie, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Quick Assist

1. Quick Assist - Similar Threads - Quick Assist

2. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  3. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  4. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.: I see this issue over and over on in community, but each time the chat is locked with no apparent fix. Every time connect to the user with Quick Assist, it disconnects within about 30 seconds. I have windows 11 as does the other users. I really need this for my joy and wish...
  6. Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.

Quick Assist keeps disconnecting.: I see this issue over and over on in community, but each time the chat is locked with no apparent fix. Every time connect to the user with Quick Assist, it disconnects within about 30 seconds. I have windows 11 as does the other users. I really need this for my joy and wish...
  7. Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.: Need some expert help.After I installed Windows 11 Enterprise 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0 yesterday, Quick Assist is not able to launch with the following error message.Can't Open Quick AssistSoftware that's required...
  8. Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.

Quick Assist now working after installing Windows 11 23H2. Error code 1002.: Need some expert help.After I installed Windows 11 Enterprise 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0 yesterday, Quick Assist is not able to launch with the following error message.Can't Open Quick AssistSoftware that's required...
  9. quick assist not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick assist not working: error 1002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-not-working/59146b24-d367-4830-9c24-79730a5c8174
  10. quick assist not working

quick assist not working: error 1002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-not-working/59146b24-d367-4830-9c24-79730a5c8174