Windows 10: Quick audio switcher is not working since update

Discus and support Quick audio switcher is not working since update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Clicking here on audio icon does not bring up audio settings/volume/device switch. I've already went to church asking God to do horrible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bum_Zoo, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Quick audio switcher is not working since update

Quick audio switcher is not working since update niZ9ufU2L6_UhJsOaMzbWegj3NR5DVm4--52SP1HNjI.jpg

Clicking here on audio icon does not bring up audio settings/volume/device switch. I've already went to church asking God to do horrible things to Microsoft, as usual, but does anybody know if I can fix this in the meantime?

https://preview.redd.it/t38c4vrinws...bp&s=75888a3228201ae0bf66e6a4695d729106a73794

What's even more annoying is that it only does not work on my main user - second (Guest) user does not have that issue.

submitted by /u/Bum_Zoo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bum_Zoo, Oct 13, 2020
  2. youssif25 Win User

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

I purchased a VGA switcher from monoprice and i received an AC adapter which is 120V and now i'm in the Middle east and the Universal adapter i purchased turns the Vga switcher on but the screen is black but when i use the original adapter with a step down transformer it works great.

P.S i cant use the original adapter without a step down transformer in the middle east because here its 240V not 120V plugging the adapter would burn it.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. PHOTOS OF EACH:
    The VGA SWITCHER
    ORIGINAL AC ADAPTER
    UNIVERSAL AC ADAPTER

youssif25, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Norton Win User
    Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

It looks like your original adapter output is 24 watts and the universal is 18 watts.... Check the label on the device for power requirements or check your polarity on the universal adapter (that may be reversed)

There should be a polarity diagram on the device near the input plug.

Norton, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Quick audio switcher is not working since update

Ztruker, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Quick audio switcher is not working since update

1. Quick audio switcher is not working since update - Similar Threads - Quick audio switcher

2. Quick Assist not working since latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist not working since latest update: Another Windows update and another feature stops working.This time it is Quick Assist, which just hangs. I tried uninstalling through WIN+I, but it continues to hang without the option to reinstall.Also, does anyone know how to permanently stop updates? Each time I disable...
  3. Quick Assist not working since latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist not working since latest update: Another Windows update and another feature stops working.This time it is Quick Assist, which just hangs. I tried uninstalling through WIN+I, but it continues to hang without the option to reinstall.Also, does anyone know how to permanently stop updates? Each time I disable...
  4. Quick Assist not working since latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. rear audio jack not working since update

rear audio jack not working since update: The rear audio jack on my PC hasn't worked since a Windows update in early 2020. I've tried the recommended remedy of going to control panel, then 'sound' and checking on the volume which is fine, and nothing has worked. I'd greatly appreciate any help on this....
  6. No audio since 20H2 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio since 20H2 update.: My realtek based onboard sound no longer works. It shows it's playing sound but nothing comes out my speakers. My bluetooth headphones (soundcore Life Q20) function normally. I had fixed it with a modded driver but after a few reboots it no longer works again. Everything was...
  7. Audio has not worked since I updated

Audio has not worked since I updated: My Audio does not work since I updated my computer yesterday. Why would that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-has-not-worked-since-i-updated/31ca6332-5e9c-40e0-9c22-44c73a1a1468
  8. Since audio driver update, no audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since audio driver update, no audio output: Windows 10 Home 1909 LG Gram 14Z990 I updated the Sound device drivers, and ever since that I have no audio output. Even external speakers are not working. Tried all of these: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems [ATTACH]...
  9. Low Audio Since Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low Audio Since Update: I've noticed since the latest update my sound seem to be incredible low compared to before. I use headphones and used to be able to hear perfectly with volume at 20...now I have to turn it up to 70 to hear clearly. I've looked threw sound settings and can't figure what I can...
  10. Easy fast Audio switcher?

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy fast Audio switcher?: Back on windows 7, I used audio switcher for the tray icon to switch fast and easy between several audio outputs. Now that I've been on windows 10, I've been hoping they'd make a version for Windows 10....but alas I don't think they have. So my question is, is there...