Windows 10: quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer'

Discus and support quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Advised to update the Windows 10 software and it has crashed the computer. Reviewed previous recommendations and managed to get to the Bios settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chmRW, Apr 9, 2020.

1. chmRW Win User

quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer'

Advised to update the Windows 10 software and it has crashed the computer.
    Reviewed previous recommendations and managed to get to the Bios settings, ran the tests which confirmed all ok with machine, opted to restore factory settings but same issue. When switching on the machine I get the computer logo, a quick flash of ‘attempting to recover installation’ and then ‘undoing changes made to your computer’, this runs in a cycle and has been left overnight with no change.

Any help you can give me would be really appreciated, using the laptop for home schooling

:)

chmRW, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again

Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again And again

DennisMostert, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Apr 9, 2020
  4. jjjjswan Win User

quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer'

Windows 10 attempting to recover installation

Appreciate your assistance.

Have attempted your instructions however the windows logo does not appear at any stage in the loop. The loop goes:-

Option ROM

Dell logo

The pc makes a flickering noise

Attempting to recover

Restoring your previous version

The loop then continues.

I attempted the rebooting with the Dell logo with no effect.

Any more suggestions?

jjjjswan, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer' - Similar Threads - quick flash 'attempting

2. How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?: I was using pc a message appeared to update the windows after the update when I restart my PC start displaying attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer. I have installation media of windows 10 and also done the primary steps to fix it but it...
  3. How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?: I was using pc a message appeared to update the windows after the update when I restart my PC start displaying attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer. I have installation media of windows 10 and also done the primary steps to fix it but it...
  4. How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I left my PC to update for a while, and when I came back there was just a black screen with the message "Undoing changes made to your computer" I've searched this up but haven't found a fix that works, help would be appreciated submitted by /u/K0BALT_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...
  8. UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER

UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER: I have been getting the "UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER" black screen message for the last few hours. Updating my Lenovo laptop to Windows 10 Version 1903.. any idea on how to get past this message???...
  9. 'Undoing changes made to your computer'

'Undoing changes made to your computer': I have recently tried to update Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which has unfortunately left me with a laptop I am unable to use. I have tried all options including a reset but nothing helps. Can anyone offer any advise please? Thanks...
  10. undoing changes to made your computer

undoing changes to made your computer: How can I fix this? at that time i update win 10 ver 1903 it's show me "undoing changes to made your computer" plz help me I dont know what to do for this!...