Windows 10: Quick Launch

Discus and support Quick Launch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have used the Quick Launch Bar since its inception and never had a problem with it. However, for the past couple or three days when I click on one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wynona, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Wynona Win User

Quick Launch

I have used the Quick Launch Bar since its inception and never had a problem with it. However, for the past couple or three days when I click on one of my app icons, I have to double click or it won't open. Anyone having a problem with this? If so, were you able to fix it?

:)

Wynona, Aug 2, 2021

2. Quick Launch icons?

How do I Change the icon size on the Quick Launch list?

Terri Jeske, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Quick Launch Tool Bar

Hi Seawell,

To get the Quick Launch toolbar back to your task bar, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Toolbars> New Toolbar.
    • Type C:\Users\(PRESENT ADMINISTRATOR)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
    • Click Select folder.

Regarding your concern with pining apps to task bar, let us ask a few questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to pin programs to task bar? Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does this issue occur on all apps you try to pin?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer settings prior to the issue?

Try
    starting your computer in safe mode
    and check if you'll be able to pin the program there.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Quick Launch

Size of Quick Launch icons changed

That's ok. Check using step 6 in option 1 in the same tutorial above to change the size of the icons in the Quick Launch toolbar.

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Quick Launch

1. Quick Launch - Similar Threads - Quick Launch

2. How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys: How do I disable windows quick launching pinned taskbar programs with W+1. W+2 hotkeys etc, I dont want to disable other windows hotkeys, just the quicklaunching of my pinned applications....
  3. How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys: How do I disable windows quick launching pinned taskbar programs with W+1. W+2 hotkeys etc, I dont want to disable other windows hotkeys, just the quicklaunching of my pinned applications....
  4. How to get This PC appear on top of quick launch on the left explorer bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get This PC appear on top of quick launch on the left explorer bar?: I want to open Explorer on quicklaunch list of my bookmarked folders cannot do that in windows 11 after latest update anymore, but same time I want to access my harddrives. If I open explorer windows on This PC, then I am at the bottom of my quick launch list and have to...
  5. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Intern et Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Intern et Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned...: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail....
  6. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Intern et Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned...

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Intern et Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned...: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail....
  7. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Intern et Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Quick Launch in Windows 10 & Missing Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Launch in Windows 10 & Missing Icons: I put a quick launch toolbar on my taskbar like done in this, and I'm missing show desktop & switch between windows. I figure out how to add show desktop through a shortcut, but I'm missing the other and don't know how to add it I doubt I'll use it, I just want it for the...
  9. Quick Launch in Windows 10 & Missing Icons

Quick Launch in Windows 10 & Missing Icons: I put a quick launch toolbar on my taskbar like done in this, and I'm missing show desktop & switch between windows. I figure out how to add show desktop through a shortcut, but I'm missing the other and don't know how to add it I doubt I'll use it, I just want it for the...
  10. Quick Launch in Windows 10 & Missing Icons

in Windows 10 Customization