Windows 10: QUICK LINK BOXES

Discus and support QUICK LINK BOXES in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW DO I REORDER THE BOXES? I DID IT BEFORE, BUT CANNOT REMEMBER, NOW. I SEE NOWHERE TO EDIT THEM. THANKS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by theoriginalrocknrobin, Apr 21, 2021.

1. QUICK LINK BOXES

HOW DO I REORDER THE BOXES? I DID IT BEFORE, BUT CANNOT REMEMBER, NOW. I SEE NOWHERE TO EDIT THEM. THANKS.

:)

theoriginalrocknrobin, Apr 21, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

QUICK LINK BOXES

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

QUICK LINK BOXES

1. QUICK LINK BOXES - Similar Threads - QUICK LINK BOXES

2. Cursor opening boxes with link path

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor opening boxes with link path: Every time I move the cursor over a link, a box opens up displaying the complete address and source of the link. It is very annoying, as it blocks what I am trying to see on the screen. I have tried everything to get rid of it. I have looked at every setting in the system and...
  3. Quick Access Disappeared Links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access Disappeared Links: File Explorer Quick Access is missing all of the links I added to it, leaving only the default "desktop" "downloads" documents" and “pictures". I’ve been on hold with MS tech support for two and a half hours. Should I just give up and rebuild it? I’d also been having issues...
  4. White box appears and disappears quickly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box appears and disappears quickly: Hi all, In the last week I have noticed a very annoying white box that appears on screen then disappears extremely quickly. It happens intermittently, with no real rhythm to it. Today I haven't had Outlook open and it hasn't been happening. When I did open Outlook, it...
  5. Rectangular box quickly flashes on bootup

Rectangular box quickly flashes on bootup: Has any noticed upon a reboot, when one comes to the Windows screen, a rectangular box quickly flashes and disappears? It's like it's there for a nanosecond and it's gone as quick as it comes. I thought it to be related to this one computer but then noticed the same thing...
  6. Quick Access links change

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access links change: I liked the Windows 7 "Links" section of the file browser. If you can tell me how to mimic the Links behavior, stop reading and provide that and that would be WONDERFUL -- Much thanks in advance. Otherwise... I am testing multiple versions of a piece of software. The...
  7. how to close the quick search box shortcut

how to close the quick search box shortcut: every time I press the ctrl twice the quick search box opens up and I don't know how to stop it from popping up. I use windows 10, the quick search bar is annoying and is getting in the way of my work....
  8. Where are Quick Access links stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are Quick Access links stored?: I have Windows 10 1803 on my desktop, and the Quick Access shortcuts are stored in my User... Links folder. I just built a new desktop for a client and loaded 1809. Yes - I am showing Hidden Files and Folders. I pinned a few locations to Quick Access, except I messed...
  9. Creating Quick Access link to shell:desktop in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating Quick Access link to shell:desktop in Explorer: Hi all, It appears that when browsing to the desktop via the 'Desktop' Quick Access link in File Explorer, you don't see icons like This PC, Recycle Bin, etc. From reading another thread, I've learned that you'll only see those icons when browsing to shell:desktop. I...
  10. Quick Access Links Went AWOL

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access Links Went AWOL: I don't know what happened but my quick access links are now missing in windows explorer. I tried just adding them again but nothing happens. This happened once before and I don't remember how I fixed it, but I know that it is possible. What would cause this so I can avoid...