Windows 10: Quick Little Question on CPUID Hardware Monitor Temp Readings

Discus and support Quick Little Question on CPUID Hardware Monitor Temp Readings in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; First Intel System since oh like 2003, so still concerned a little on temps while using the system, I dust clean it out every month by the way, Anyways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AMDMan2016, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Quick Little Question on CPUID Hardware Monitor Temp Readings

First Intel System since oh like 2003, so still concerned a little on temps while using the system, I dust clean it out every month by the way, Anyways CPU ID hardware monitor shows some temps at like 118C, 108C, CPU temp looks normal, with Usual programs open and Firestorm (Secondlife viewer)

:)

AMDMan2016, Nov 19, 2018
  2. FR@NK Win User

CPUID - Hardware Monitor

CPUID hardware monitor is using Tjmax = 100 so it shows your cores as 15C hotter then the other programs. 47 + 15 = 62.

FR@NK, Nov 19, 2018
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    CPUID Hardware monitor Possble glitch??? Question???

Has anyone else had this same experience. They will be testing an overclock with Prime95 or Intel Burn and they also have CPUID HWM open to monitor temps. When watching the CPUID HWM for a split second my CPU or NB temps will go up to 76C and then go right back down to where they were before. I've been meaning to ask this question for awhile because I believe it's just a glitch but I'm just making sure.
    Also if it is a glitch and others have had this same experience can anyone suggest any other free Hardware monitoring programs?
    Here are my Specs:
    Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
    CPU: Intel Q9550@3.6(Stock Volts)
    HS: CM Hyper 212 Plus (1 Fan)
    RAM: G.Skill 4Gigs 800MHZ 1:1 Ratio
    Hard Drives: 2 X Western Digital 500GIG 7200RPM 32MB (RAID)
    Video card: Diamond ATI HD5870@(stock for now)
    Power Supply: Corsair 750TX
    Optical Drive: LG lite Scribe DVD+RW
    Vista 64-Bit Home Basic

I don't like using Gigabyte Easytune 6 to monitor temps..... Just to give you that info.

20mmrain, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

Quick Little Question on CPUID Hardware Monitor Temp Readings

T.A.T. or CPUID Hardware monitor which is more accurate

hwmonitor is more accurate. TAT isn't designed to read Core 2 cpus properly.

Wile E, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Quick Little Question on CPUID Hardware Monitor Temp Readings

1. Quick Little Question on CPUID Hardware Monitor Temp Readings - Similar Threads - Quick Little Question

2. quick question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick question: On Windows 10, when installing updates there will come a time when you're forced to install them only options being sleep, install and restart, or install and shut down, and this comes within a month or 3 weeks but another way I can turn off my PC is if I press the power...
  3. Quick question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick question: I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I have a Windows 10 and have a bunch of old videos.And if so, can you restore it without installing any apps?...
  4. Temp Account and Quick Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temp Account and Quick Access: I logged into my laptop like always however this time when i logged in, most my shortcuts are gone which I'm not so concerned about but everything in quick access is also gone, when i go to quick access then videos it says "this folder is empty", same thing happens when i go...
  5. Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macirum Reflect Free Quick Little Question: If i Decide to ever go back to Free version if still offered, and not purchase another Home Version license in the future, currently using a 4 pack, with Keys in use for 3 systems, 4th Key not in use right now. So would it be wise to use that in the future, or go back to...
  6. Asus G11CD-K Quick Little Question Regarding Fan Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus G11CD-K Quick Little Question Regarding Fan Control: Hi There lately been using the Asus AEGIS III software to control the fans more, sometimes when gaming i set it to Performance mode, Temps lately been staying up 72C while gaming/higher load on the system, For other tasks i switch it back to Silent setting Is that bad to...
  7. CPUID 1.37 version HWMONITOR Question?

CPUID 1.37 version HWMONITOR Question?: Also, when things don't look right try upgrading to the latest, in this case 1.38: HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID 124174
  8. CPU Temp Questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  9. Fall Creators Update - issue with hardware temp monitoring programs

Fall Creators Update - issue with hardware temp monitoring programs: After installing the Fall Creator's Update both HWMonitor and Speccy were reporting very high motherboard temps of 118c, 244f. Obviously this info was incorrect as it was 23c in the bios. Downloaded the newest version of HWiNFO64 and it reports it correctly at 23c. Seems some...
  10. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372