Windows 10: Quick note taking in the calendar Windows 11

Discus and support Quick note taking in the calendar Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft,Hear I am proposing a possible update to the new OS, Windows 11, that there is quick note taking in the calendar.Say I want to write... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by green_hat, Jun 27, 2022.

1. green_hat Win User

Quick note taking in the calendar Windows 11

Hello Microsoft,Hear I am proposing a possible update to the new OS, Windows 11, that there is quick note taking in the calendar.Say I want to write down the date of the meeting I just attended. Normally I would open up a sticky note or notepad and write the date of that event but it would be nice if this was just in the quick notifications menuthe calendar part of it. I could just open up the notifications menu, go to the calendar and write down my note. That would be nice.Thanks,Regardsgreen_hat

:)

green_hat, Jun 27, 2022
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Quick note taking in the calendar Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Quick note taking

2. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  4. No way to quickly take a fullscreen screenshot in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to quickly take a fullscreen screenshot in Windows 11: Hi,I have looked at other posts which suggest that Win + PrtSc will automatically take a full screen screenshot. It just opens the Snipping tool like another other combination with PrtSc. I tried installing Greenshot but Snippit is heck-bent on making sure I never take easy,...
  5. No way to quickly take a fullscreen screenshot in Windows 11

No way to quickly take a fullscreen screenshot in Windows 11: Hi,I have looked at other posts which suggest that Win + PrtSc will automatically take a full screen screenshot. It just opens the Snipping tool like another other combination with PrtSc. I tried installing Greenshot but Snippit is heck-bent on making sure I never take easy,...
  6. Quick note taking in the calendar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick note taking in the calendar Windows 11: Hello Microsoft,Hear I am proposing a possible update to the new OS, Windows 11, that there is quick note taking in the calendar.Say I want to write down the date of the meeting I just attended. Normally I would open up a sticky note or notepad and write the date of that...
  7. Recovering Calendar and sticky notes data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Calendar and sticky notes data?: My laptop motherboard recently got wrecked and I want to extract off the data from the SSD. Easy enough with NVMe to USB to get the drive files, but if I use an adapter how can I get the data on my calendar application and sticky notes? Maybe it is backed up on some Microsoft...
  8. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows: Sometimes, we may need a quick way to write down something. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows that can be used for that. [ATTACH] The program is portable, but when you run it for the first time, the program will create an INI file to save its...
  9. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  10. Help| note taking app

Help| note taking app: Hi recently i bought an surface pro and im a student im using an onenote 2016 but this app have few problems i even bought the gem add in but its not helping im looking for app like notability its only for ios the biggest problem in onenote for me is i cant edit a pdf that i...