Windows 10: Quick Parts in Word

Discus and support Quick Parts in Word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like Quick Parts command and use them but I find it annoying that I have to scroll through the list of commands tofind that one I need at this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RicaBagnizal, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Quick Parts in Word

I like Quick Parts command and use them but I find it annoying that I have to scroll through the list of commands tofind that one I need at this moment. Can I add a specific quick part to a custom ribbon?

:)

RicaBagnizal, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2020
  3. About 1080 and i7

Not a list of suggested parts, just something thrown together real quick. $1887.87
    System Builder

thebluebumblebee, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Quick Parts in Word

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Quick Parts in Word

1. Quick Parts in Word - Similar Threads - Quick Parts Word

2. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  3. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  4. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Plain text field in Quick Parts - Word 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plain text field in Quick Parts - Word 2021: HiI want to insert an unlimited character and unformatted field into a document in Word 2021 but Quick Parts does not have this option in their fields menu and if I try to used the old code {FORMTEXT} instead I get a syntax error message. None of the field options seems to...
  6. Plain text field in Quick Parts - Word 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plain text field in Quick Parts - Word 2021: HiI want to insert an unlimited character and unformatted field into a document in Word 2021 but Quick Parts does not have this option in their fields menu and if I try to used the old code {FORMTEXT} instead I get a syntax error message. None of the field options seems to...
  7. Quick access recent files VS Excel or Word Recent files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick access recent files VS Excel or Word Recent files: For the last few days, something weird happens with my office 16 apps, I had about 3 excel documents and 1 word document that I use daily network files. But since a while, when I close Excel or word, , if I reopen it, even right away, those files that I was just using...
  8. 365 Word quick access open file stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    365 Word quick access open file stopped working: My open file shortcut in Office 365 Word doesn't work now after updates were pushed through last night. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-word-quick-access-open-file-stopped-working/35767880-a6a8-406f-827d-3346ab311716
  9. Word document the image part with relationship id rid8 was not found

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word document the image part with relationship id rid8 was not found: Hi My friend was using Microsoft office/word 2016 to finish an assessment. He was modifying and filling the word document that was on a portable hard drive attached to his laptop,,,,,means he didn't copy the document from the external hard drive to his laptop. he ended...
  10. Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0: When I am opening a Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0 The document will open if I say ignore the error but it is a very important document and I want the error gone. How do I fix it....