Windows 10: Quick Play of YouTube?

Discus and support Quick Play of YouTube? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get YouTube to play "without" clicking on the big arrow in the middle of the view? I wish I could post a screen shot but things have changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MoneyPit1946, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Quick Play of YouTube?

How do I get YouTube to play "without" clicking on the big arrow in the middle of the view? I wish I could post a screen shot but things have changed in here lol . YouTube used to start playing as soon as the page opened until I got the 20H2 upgrade. I hate change lol. Thanks: Dave

:)

MoneyPit1946, Mar 26, 2021
  2. shaptoni Win User

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Quick Play of YouTube?

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Quick Play of YouTube?

1. Quick Play of YouTube? - Similar Threads - Quick Play YouTube

2. youtube does not play eny more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube does not play eny more: youtube does not work on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-does-not-play-eny-more/6e69df42-d374-4ef9-9678-14413de0c041
  3. Help with youtube now playing videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with youtube now playing videos: So I cannot watch youtube on my PC running windows 10. When i open youtube any video that i try to watch just keeps buffering and doesnt want to play when it worked about 1 hour ago. I will try to update windows and update if that works. Youtube works fine on my macbook...
  4. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  5. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix: Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363 Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh...
  6. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  7. YouTube videsos do not play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YouTube videsos do not play: YouTube videos do not play on my new Windows 10 Home desktop comnputer. It doesn't matter whether I use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox. Sometimes the sound works, but there is no picture and either a green screen is displayied or a loading circle which turns...
  8. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  9. YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge: I was trying to figure out why is YouTube not playing on the browser of Microsoft Edge. I have read different articles online trying to solve this problem. With Google Chrome YouTube is working with no problem but not Microsoft Edge. Is there a reason why can't YouTube run on...
  10. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...