Windows 10: Quick question about encryption.

Discus and support Quick question about encryption. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EdwardTeach84, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Quick question about encryption.

I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the encrypted folder?

submitted by /u/EdwardTeach84
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EdwardTeach84, Jan 8, 2021

2. Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Quick question about encryption.

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Quick question about encryption.

1. Quick question about encryption. - Similar Threads - Quick question encryption

2. Quick Question about CPU Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Question about CPU Power: Hello, i wanted to ask a quick question. So i wanna buy a laptop with Intel Core i3-10110U CPU and it says ,,up to 4.1 GHz" What does it mean? Does it mean that it can be overclocked to 4.1GHz or it has 4.1GHz by default? Thanks!...
  3. Quick Question about CPU Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Question about CPU Power: Hello, i wanted to ask a quick question. So i wanna buy a laptop with Intel Core i3-10110U CPU and it says ,,up to 4.1 GHz" What does it mean? Does it mean that it can be overclocked to 4.1GHz or it has 4.1GHz by default? Thanks!...
  4. quick question about some things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    quick question about some things: So I'm a little worried to why Microsoft Store is running in task manager and why Mail and Microsoft Store are using GPU I know its not using any since it says zero % but just a little curious...
  5. Question about quick assist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about quick assist: So, I’ve been having some issues with a potential malware and hundreds of these weird files that I didn’t know what they were so I got into touch with someone from tech support through live chat. I was asked a few questions before he asked whether or not I would feel...
  6. Quick question about searching "Recycle Bin"

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick question about searching "Recycle Bin": I remember that this used to work on older versions, but I'm now on Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.928) and searching "Recycle Bin" doesn't seem to show the Recycle Bin like it's supposed to. Just me or is this the same with other people? 177929
  7. Quick Question about Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Question about Windows: Hi Just wondering if you could pass a question onto your CEO Satya Nadella.... "Looking towards the future do you think that it is feasible to anticipate that an operating system will be developed which will actually be stable, providing functionality that will be reliable...
  8. Quick question about a local account username.

Quick question about a local account username.: If I set my username to, for example, HeyEveryone. Would it show up like that at the login screen and as a file name? Capital letters and all? Or does it make everything lowercase automatically? submitted by /u/SilentAssaultX [link] [comments]...
  9. Quick question about the email app.

Quick question about the email app.: I'm fairly new to Windows 10, so apologies if it is a stupid question. When I open the app from the start menu, it always shows my email inbox, yet there are no options to log out. Why is it showing up when I haven't even filled in my login credentials on the website for my...
  10. Quick question about a clean install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick question about a clean install.: I've been wanting to do a clean install of windows 10 for a long time. I have windows 10, but I want to reinstall it. I want to start fresh, so I've backed up my files. I just have one question, will I need to reinstall my drivers? Because I have no idea where to find...