Windows 10: Quick question about encryption.

Discus and support Quick question about encryption. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EdwardTeach84, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Quick question about encryption.

I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the encrypted folder?

submitted by /u/EdwardTeach84
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EdwardTeach84, Jan 8, 2021

2. Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Quick question about encryption.

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Quick question about encryption.

1. Quick question about encryption. - Similar Threads - Quick question encryption

2. Quick question about groups in relation to being an administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question about groups in relation to being an administrator: If your account is set as an administrator, should your account also be included in the Users group or should it solely be in the Administrators group? Tried googling this but could not find an answer submitted by /u/x_Anno_Mundi_x [link] [comments]...
  3. Quick question about the Disassemlber0's script.

Quick question about the Disassemlber0's script.: So I did a fresh install of windows 10 and ran the https://github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script script here. Now when shutting down on rebooting, the little animated circular dots that used to appear above the Shutting Down or Reboot text has disappeared. Is...
  4. Just a quick question about default settings

Just a quick question about default settings: [ATTACH] Hi, I recently changed my settings in power and sleep for my laptop, and I was trying to change it back, is this the default settings? If someone could check and tell me, that would be very very much appreciated <3 (to get there, you go to settings, system, and...
  5. A few quick question about the new Edge and mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A few quick question about the new Edge and mail: Just ran into an odd issue that I don't know the source of. I mostly just use Outlook for my email client, but since edge has a share button with fast access to the Mail app, I sometimes use that to forward fun webpages to my family. Now I haven't done this in a while, and...
  6. Question about Windows Encrypting File System (EFS)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Windows Encrypting File System (EFS): Hi I've been playing around with EFS but I cannot currently test this one thing that popped to my mind. I have a laptop with an SSD (Local disk C:\) and a HD (Local disk D:\). Windows installed on SSD, personal files kept on HD. Windows is protected with a user account with...
  7. Quick question about a local account username.

Quick question about a local account username.: If I set my username to, for example, HeyEveryone. Would it show up like that at the login screen and as a file name? Capital letters and all? Or does it make everything lowercase automatically? submitted by /u/SilentAssaultX [link] [comments]...
  8. Quick question about the email app.

Quick question about the email app.: I'm fairly new to Windows 10, so apologies if it is a stupid question. When I open the app from the start menu, it always shows my email inbox, yet there are no options to log out. Why is it showing up when I haven't even filled in my login credentials on the website for my...
  9. Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker

Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker: Hi everyone; I just did a fresh install to fix some bluetooth issues I was having. I did a completely fresh install that did not keep any of my old files or settings. Windows installed successfully, and I did log in to my microsoft account as I had planned. After the...
  10. Quick question about a clean install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick question about a clean install.: I've been wanting to do a clean install of windows 10 for a long time. I have windows 10, but I want to reinstall it. I want to start fresh, so I've backed up my files. I just have one question, will I need to reinstall my drivers? Because I have no idea where to find...