Windows 10: Quick question about the email app.

Discus and support Quick question about the email app. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm fairly new to Windows 10, so apologies if it is a stupid question. When I open the app from the start menu, it always shows my email inbox, yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DanEkis3, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Quick question about the email app.

I'm fairly new to Windows 10, so apologies if it is a stupid question.

When I open the app from the start menu, it always shows my email inbox, yet there are no options to log out. Why is it showing up when I haven't even filled in my login credentials on the website for my email and how do I do something about it? I dislike the idea of it being open in the app despite me not even needing to fill in password and everything else.

Perhaps a good way to disable the app?

submitted by /u/DanEkis3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DanEkis3, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with using Quick Books and receive error 20 while sending email.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using Quick Books and receive error 20 while sending email. I will surely help you with this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• How are you sending email? Is it from the Quick Books app or using web browser?
    • Which email client are you using?
    This issue may occur if Quick Books app is corrupt.

If the issue occurs while sending emails within the Quick Books app, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Quick Books app. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Quick Books and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Quick Books before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 22, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    iOS Help Desk

This is a thread for quick question-quick answer topics, any questions relating to iOS go here.
    • New update broken your favorite app?
    • Can't find a setting?
    • Emails not coming through properly?
    If you've got any advanced questions, go ahead and make a thread!

RCoon, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

Quick question about the email app.

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Quick question about the email app.

1. Quick question about the email app. - Similar Threads - Quick question email

2. Quick Question about CPU Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Question about CPU Power: Hello, i wanted to ask a quick question. So i wanna buy a laptop with Intel Core i3-10110U CPU and it says ,,up to 4.1 GHz" What does it mean? Does it mean that it can be overclocked to 4.1GHz or it has 4.1GHz by default? Thanks!...
  3. Quick Question about CPU Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Question about CPU Power: Hello, i wanted to ask a quick question. So i wanna buy a laptop with Intel Core i3-10110U CPU and it says ,,up to 4.1 GHz" What does it mean? Does it mean that it can be overclocked to 4.1GHz or it has 4.1GHz by default? Thanks!...
  4. quick question about some things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    quick question about some things: So I'm a little worried to why Microsoft Store is running in task manager and why Mail and Microsoft Store are using GPU I know its not using any since it says zero % but just a little curious...
  5. Question about quick assist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about quick assist: So, I’ve been having some issues with a potential malware and hundreds of these weird files that I didn’t know what they were so I got into touch with someone from tech support through live chat. I was asked a few questions before he asked whether or not I would feel...
  6. Quick question about searching "Recycle Bin"

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick question about searching "Recycle Bin": I remember that this used to work on older versions, but I'm now on Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.928) and searching "Recycle Bin" doesn't seem to show the Recycle Bin like it's supposed to. Just me or is this the same with other people? 177929
  7. Quick Question about Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Question about Windows: Hi Just wondering if you could pass a question onto your CEO Satya Nadella.... "Looking towards the future do you think that it is feasible to anticipate that an operating system will be developed which will actually be stable, providing functionality that will be reliable...
  8. Quick question about encryption.

Quick question about encryption.: I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the encrypted folder? submitted by /u/EdwardTeach84 [link] [comments]...
  9. Quick question about a local account username.

Quick question about a local account username.: If I set my username to, for example, HeyEveryone. Would it show up like that at the login screen and as a file name? Capital letters and all? Or does it make everything lowercase automatically? submitted by /u/SilentAssaultX [link] [comments]...
  10. Quick question about a clean install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick question about a clean install.: I've been wanting to do a clean install of windows 10 for a long time. I have windows 10, but I want to reinstall it. I want to start fresh, so I've backed up my files. I just have one question, will I need to reinstall my drivers? Because I have no idea where to find...