Windows 10: Quick question about UEFI before installing Windows 10

Discus and support Quick question about UEFI before installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Solved: CSM Support: Never Secure Boot: Enabled Secure Boot Mode: Custom Key Management: Install default Secure Boot Keys This got Secure Boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rivre, Jun 22, 2016.

1. rivre Win User

Quick question about UEFI before installing Windows 10

Solved:

• CSM Support: Never
    • Secure Boot: Enabled
    • Secure Boot Mode: Custom
    • Key Management: Install default Secure Boot Keys

This got Secure Boot working! So all is okay now. Thanks again to everyone for helping.

rivre, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Quick question about UEFI before installing Windows 10

1. Quick question about UEFI before installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Quick question UEFI

2. Question about quick assist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about quick assist: So, I’ve been having some issues with a potential malware and hundreds of these weird files that I didn’t know what they were so I got into touch with someone from tech support through live chat. I was asked a few questions before he asked whether or not I would feel...
  3. Quick Question about Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Question about Windows: Hi Just wondering if you could pass a question onto your CEO Satya Nadella.... "Looking towards the future do you think that it is feasible to anticipate that an operating system will be developed which will actually be stable, providing functionality that will be reliable...
  4. Quick question about encryption.

Quick question about encryption.: I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the encrypted folder? submitted by /u/EdwardTeach84 [link] [comments]...
  5. Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education

Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education: Can you downgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home? submitted by /u/Seised [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7pua/hi_quick_question_about_windows_10_education/
  6. Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker

Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker: Hi everyone; I just did a fresh install to fix some bluetooth issues I was having. I did a completely fresh install that did not keep any of my old files or settings. Windows installed successfully, and I did log in to my microsoft account as I had planned. After the...
  7. Question about creating a junction before/during Windows installation

Question about creating a junction before/during Windows installation: Hi all. My current preferred drive configuration for my desktop PC uses four drives: C: - Windows, Program Files D: - Games E: - Users directory, virtual machines F: - long-term storage, archives, media files I've been using a very simple answer file to redirect the...
  8. Windows 10 UEFI Installation Questions

Windows 10 UEFI Installation Questions: Hi people, I have some problem with installation Windows 10 UEFI on Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Actually I installed everything only my problem is because I could boot only if in BIOS is set option with Windows Boot Manager P1 Windows Boot Manager Samsung 850 EVO P1 Samsung...
  9. Quick question about a clean install.

Quick question about a clean install.: I've been wanting to do a clean install of windows 10 for a long time. I have windows 10, but I want to reinstall it. I want to start fresh, so I've backed up my files. I just have one question, will I need to reinstall my drivers? Because I have no idea where to find...
  10. Question about Windows 10 UEFI BIOS with Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Windows 10 UEFI BIOS with Secure Boot: So, basically if we have a computer that doesn't have a UEFI BIOS with Secure Boot, then we can't upgrade to Windows 10? Am I right or wrong here? 4913