Windows 10: Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store

Discus and support Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i'm currently downloading Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. However, when i remove microsoft store off of my screen (alt-tab, minimize, etc.) the download will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SomeDirtySocks, May 30, 2020.

1. Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store

i'm currently downloading Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. However, when i remove microsoft store off of my screen (alt-tab, minimize, etc.) the download will error within a few minutes, and i will have to tab back in and restart the download. When i have the store pulled up and at least visible on the screen, it goes with no hitches.

Does anyone know why this could be happening? Is it caused by tabbing out/not making it visible anymore?

Thanks in advance for any replies or tips. Also if there is another subreddit better suited for this question let me know and i will crosspost.

submitted by /u/SomeDirtySocks
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SomeDirtySocks, May 30, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 30, 2020
  3. Cannot unping wrong Download Folder from Quick Access

Hi Luca,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you follow the instruction provided below and check if it helps.

To unpin the download folder from Quick access.

• Right click on download folder.
    • Select unpin from Quick access.

To unpin the download folder from Quick access.

• Right click on download folder.
    • Select pin from Quick access.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Press the Windows logo key + E key, to open File Explorer.
    • Click on View tab.
    • Click on Options button, located in top right corner of the window.
    • Select the General tab.
    • Click on Restore to default button.
    • Click OK.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store

1. Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Quick question bug

2. How to download this quick share from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download this quick share from Microsoft Store?: i dont know why this application cant download, i got bluetooth on my device, and it's LMP 11. xxx . but the application still cant download.cause that requirements - bluetooth 5.0...
  3. How to download this quick share from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download this quick share from Microsoft Store?: i dont know why this application cant download, i got bluetooth on my device, and it's LMP 11. xxx . but the application still cant download.cause that requirements - bluetooth 5.0...
  4. How to download this quick share from Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  6. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  7. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  9. Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug: Hi. I got ark through the gamepass on the windows store today, and i had to clean up some files to install it. i did that and i had 100 gb of free storage, so i started installing ark. I got to about 29% and it was getting late so i disconeccted my laptop from my moniter. I...
  10. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report - Microsoft store pc download bug: I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other platforms this does not seem to be an issue however on the pc microsoft store downloads (in particular forza horizon 4) restart...