Windows 10: Quick question; Can I install Linux, and after that, install Windows 10 on top of it?

Discus and support Quick question; Can I install Linux, and after that, install Windows 10 on top of it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yes, I mean wiping of the Linux and using it just in the way. I want to do it because I can't install Windows 10 straight, it has driver issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikoTiittanen, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Quick question; Can I install Linux, and after that, install Windows 10 on top of it?

Yes, I mean wiping of the Linux and using it just in the way.

I want to do it because I can't install Windows 10 straight, it has driver issues.

submitted by /u/nikoTiittanen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nikoTiittanen, Oct 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 16, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Quick question; Can I install Linux, and after that, install Windows 10 on top of it?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Quick question; Can I install Linux, and after that, install Windows 10 on top of it?

1. Quick question; Can I install Linux, and after that, install Windows 10 on top of it? - Similar Threads - Quick question install

2. Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux: I have a Dell Precision 5820 running Ubuntu, and I would like to install a Dual-boot windows. I partitioned the drive 500 gb allocated as free space in Linux, and then used a usb-boot drive with windows. However, windows doesn't recognize the partition. I've tried many...
  3. Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux: I have a Dell Precision 5820 running Ubuntu, and I would like to install a Dual-boot windows. I partitioned the drive 500 gb allocated as free space in Linux, and then used a usb-boot drive with windows. However, windows doesn't recognize the partition. I've tried many...
  4. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on the same disk as linux in another partition, the issue comes to the setup of Windows 10.When it shows lists of disks and their partitions, I select the unallocated space partition of disk 0 and it says "We couldn't create a new partition or...
  5. Clean installation of Windows after linux installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean installation of Windows after linux installation: Hi,I have recently bought acer nitro 5 AMD variant, and also got windows 11 update on October.I enthusiastically updated Windows 11 without thinking it through,after updating, I was here and then getting BSOD error. I ignored them.two days back, I was getting continuous BSOD...
  6. Clean installation of Windows after linux installation

Clean installation of Windows after linux installation: Hi,I have recently bought acer nitro 5 AMD variant, and also got windows 11 update on October.I enthusiastically updated Windows 11 without thinking it through,after updating, I was here and then getting BSOD error. I ignored them.two days back, I was getting continuous BSOD...
  7. Clean installation of Windows after linux installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?

How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?: Hey everyone, I reacently installed linux as a primary OS and I wanna switch back to windows 10 from linux, but I don't have any idea how to revert back to windows 10. So someone please help me into this....
  9. Linux can be installed but Windows 10 cannot?

Linux can be installed but Windows 10 cannot?: Hello I can install Linux but not Windows 10. If Linux works, Windows 10 should also work, right? Linux lässt sich installieren aber Windows 10 nicht?
  10. Can't install windows but can install linux

Can't install windows but can install linux: whenever I tried to install windows, at the partition menu, I get an error 0x80070057 if I tried to format any drive. I can install Linux(Fedora 28) any time and works perfectly. Also, I tried "diskpart", where also I cannot execute "format fs=ntfs quick" command, after...