Windows 10: quick question. How do i buy just a windows 10 licence key?

Discus and support quick question. How do i buy just a windows 10 licence key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i just need the licence key for my new desktop i already have a bootable usb flash drive for it i just need the key for it to fully activate it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KingZGShadow, Sep 17, 2020.

1. quick question. How do i buy just a windows 10 licence key?

i just need the licence key for my new desktop i already have a bootable usb flash drive for it i just need the key for it to fully activate it.

:)

KingZGShadow, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Chryonn Win User
    Two OEM licence keys (different Windows versions) on one PC

Hello,
    I'm in the process of building another PC and I want to know if it's possible for two versions of Windows to reside next to each other legitimately. I would have windows 7 and 10 as a dual-boot system. So if I buy OEM keys and activate them would one de-activate the other? I know that OEM licence keys are bound to the mobo and are irrevocable. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chryonn, Sep 17, 2020
  4. quick question. How do i buy just a windows 10 licence key?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

quick question. How do i buy just a windows 10 licence key?

1. quick question. How do i buy just a windows 10 licence key? - Similar Threads - quick question buy

2. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence: i have looked and all links redirect to a different page and i cannot find anything on ther microsoft store. or the official website. to me it seems immpossible to buy a product key or licence anywhere but illeagle places...
  3. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence: i have looked and all links redirect to a different page and i cannot find anything on ther microsoft store. or the official website. to me it seems immpossible to buy a product key or licence anywhere but illeagle places...
  4. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Just a quick Question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a quick Question.: I want to upradge my computer 10 to 11. I did windows 11 system test and only CPU got "X". Can i still upradge my computer? Installing ISO already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-quick-question/5f49f96a-80b1-4e68-8c89-3a2374fcd652
  6. Just a quick Question.

Just a quick Question.: I want to upradge my computer 10 to 11. I did windows 11 system test and only CPU got "X". Can i still upradge my computer? Installing ISO already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-quick-question/5f49f96a-80b1-4e68-8c89-3a2374fcd652
  7. buy 2019 ltsc windows 10 key licence.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buy 2019 ltsc windows 10 key licence.: Hi. I´d like to know if with the key code licence i can buy in codigi or any other shop,if insert it in my desktop pc in order to change my student licence of windows 10 to 2019 ltsc, will it work?, i want to say: will i change my microsoft licence to 2019 ltsc keeping the...
  8. buy 2019 ltsc windows 10 key licence.

buy 2019 ltsc windows 10 key licence.: Hi. I´d like to know if with the key code licence i can buy in codigi or any other shop,if insert it in my desktop pc in order to change my student licence of windows 10 to 2019 ltsc, will it work?, i want to say: will i change my microsoft licence to 2019 ltsc keeping the...
  9. How to buy just a Windows 10 home key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy just a Windows 10 home key?: Hi guys, I already have Windows 10 home installed, and don't want to re-install it, all I'm wanting is a key to make my Windows genuine. I thought about buying https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab but it says it's an...
  10. HOW TO BUY WINDOWS LICENCE.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO BUY WINDOWS LICENCE.: how to buy a windows licence for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-buy-windows-licence/d9d6799b-2d48-4d7e-9bac-db0ad76b9d0e