Windows 10: Quick question regarding shutdown.exe

Discus and support Quick question regarding shutdown.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As we know that we use shutdown.exe from run command to shutdown and restart so :-s is for shutdown-r is for restart-t is for time limiti want to ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrakharHarne, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Quick question regarding shutdown.exe

As we know that we use shutdown.exe from run command to shutdown and restart so :-s is for shutdown-r is for restart-t is for time limiti want to ask for what -f switch is used does anyone knows? Please tell And thanks in Advance

:)

PrakharHarne, Oct 27, 2021

2. update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Quick question regarding shutdown.exe

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Quick question regarding shutdown.exe

1. Quick question regarding shutdown.exe - Similar Threads - Quick question regarding

2. Quick question regarding a W10 Pro to W11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick question regarding a W10 Pro to W11 upgrade: I have the notification that I can upgrade to W11 22H2 in updates services.I 'm currently running W10 Pro because I utilize Hyper-V.Does the upgrade to W11 22H2 automatically put me on the Pro version or does it dump me to Home?...
  3. quick question, is aggrevator? aggregator?.exe safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick question, is aggrevator? aggregator?.exe safe?: i've noticed it running in the backround on my pc in task manager, i've ended it a few times worried about a virus, could i have a straight up answer is it safe? yes or no...
  4. quick question, is aggrevator? aggregator?.exe safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quick question, is aggrevator? aggregator?.exe safe?: i've noticed it running in the backround on my pc in task manager, i've ended it a few times worried about a virus, could i have a straight up answer is it safe? yes or no...
  5. Quick question regarding shutdown.exe

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Quick question regarding shutdown.exe: As we know that we use shutdown.exe from run command to shutdown and restart so :-s is for shutdown-r is for restart-t is for time limiti want to ask for what -f switch is used does anyone knows? Please tell And thanks in Advance...
  6. Quick question regarding shutdown.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick question regarding shutdown.exe: As we know that we use shutdown.exe from run command to shutdown and restart so :-s is for shutdown-r is for restart-t is for time limiti want to ask for what -f switch is used does anyone knows? Please tell And thanks in Advance...
  7. Quick question about uxthemepatcher in regards to feature updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question about uxthemepatcher in regards to feature updates: is it enough to just revert to a standard theme temporarily (since the blackscreen "bricking" seem to be related to windows keeping the themeselection that is now no longer compatible) or do i need to restore the dlls aswell ? submitted by /u/Scared-Rain [link] [comments]...
  8. Quick question regarding windows firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick question regarding windows firewall: if windows firewall is disabled from control panel, any rules created in the "advanced settings" section, would no longer apply right? i'm on windows 10 currently and wanted to get some confirmation on this. thanks. *Smile 35967
  9. Quick Question Regarding ATIKMPAG.SYS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Quick Question Regarding ATIKMPAG.SYS: Hi guys. Just had a bit of a kerfuffle on my PC. Just wanted to double check if its something to be concerned about as normally everything works as it should. I was running a game in windowed mode (normally works fine) whilst watching a media file via VLC and watching...
  10. Quick question regarding windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick question regarding windows key: I got some ransomware on my dell laptop about a week ago. Reading about it I will probably have to reinstall the windows iso through flashdrive. If I wanted to explore other OS's and then maybe go back to windows again if I need to, will the auth key still work? It does not...