Windows 10: Quick reserve question

Discus and support Quick reserve question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Windows 7 and have reserved Windows 10. If I reinstall Windows 7, will I keep the reserve? 15765 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluechill911, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Quick reserve question

I am running Windows 7 and have reserved Windows 10. If I reinstall Windows 7, will I keep the reserve?

:)

Bluechill911, Aug 12, 2015

2. HP laptop hard drive broke what will happen to the reservation done on previous account.

Okay so recently my HP laptop hard drive broke so im sending it to go get fixed but i had reserved a copy of windows 10, i wont be getting my laptop back anytime soon,but will it still be reserved if they do give me a new laptop, like is the reservation
    linked with my account?

OT: Quick Windows 10 Question

EmilyGilinski, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Jose Est Win User
    quick question

Hi Andrew,

MSR partition is normally not shown in Disk Management and does not receive a drive letter or mount point. It is created by the operating system automatically, it contains additional space that the operating system might
    need in performing disk operations.

If you have other concerns, don;t hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Quick reserve question

Note- I would be using a USB that has gone through the media tool provided by Microsoft to install win 10

Bluechill911, Aug 12, 2015
  5. tcman50 Win User
    I wouldn't be concerned with the reserve date, a week after it was released I hadn't received the win10 notification that it was ready for download on any of my 4 computers.

The whole reserve concept was silly anyway, just go to microsoft and use their media tool to install win10 anytime you want, now only can you install direct to your computer via the tool but you can also make a dvd or usb of win10 as well.

microsoft win10 media tool here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

TC

tcman50, Aug 12, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    then you would not have to worry about the reseve you hsave now ,just reinstall win7 and then using windows explorer run the win10 setup from the usb device

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Quick reserve question

1. Quick reserve question - Similar Threads - Quick reserve question

2. quick question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick question: On Windows 10, when installing updates there will come a time when you're forced to install them only options being sleep, install and restart, or install and shut down, and this comes within a month or 3 weeks but another way I can turn off my PC is if I press the power...
  3. quick question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quick question: On Windows 10, when installing updates there will come a time when you're forced to install them only options being sleep, install and restart, or install and shut down, and this comes within a month or 3 weeks but another way I can turn off my PC is if I press the power...
  4. quick question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Quick question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick question: I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I have a Windows 10 and have a bunch of old videos.And if so, can you restore it without installing any apps?...
  6. Quick question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick question: I personally haven't had it happen to me, but I'm still asking anyways. Can video files on Windows 10 get corrupted with time and not play anymore? I have a Windows 10 and have a bunch of old videos.And if so, can you restore it without installing any apps?...
  7. Quick question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question: All the apps on my taskbar and desktop just randomly went white (changed to the paper looking thing) for a second then came back. Is this normal and has it happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/Gamingkiller99 [link] [comments]...
  8. Quick question..

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick question..: It seems for some reason that I can't expand the start menu horizontally. Vertical is fine but it's not moving in the horizontal direction past one column. Here's how I set it up: 1 Upgraded Win8.1 to 10240 with an ISO 2 Tried to add/mod the start menu and it just will...
  9. Reserve upgrade question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reserve upgrade question: I'm running Windows 7 and am trying to upgrade to win10. I have reserved my copy and have chosen to install with the 'delete everything' option (something like that) in the setup. I'm afraid I won't have it permanently, as the word 'upgrade' is always used. Is this still...
  10. Quick Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Question: I have a strange question, however, I feel that this might help me from losing my mind. Does anyone on this forum live near New Orleans (north or south shore), Louisiana? I need some help fixing issues on my laptop. Thank you for your time! 72746