Windows 10: quick scan alert yellow light won't turn off

Discus and support quick scan alert yellow light won't turn off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings again gang, tks be to a couple of the computer wizards that tried to assist me but to no avail. Simply put I've only had this HP laptop a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimFuller4, Jul 27, 2021.

1. quick scan alert yellow light won't turn off

Greetings again gang, tks be to a couple of the computer wizards that tried to assist me but to no avail. Simply put I've only had this HP laptop a year and since 2 weeks ago the yellow caution quick scan due alert light came on, quick scan due, ok thats been done and the alert light is still on. This morning I downloaded the Microsoft Scanner Safety tool by the book and conducted a quick scan on my laptop with zero, nothing, mucho nada of anything infecting my laptop. Ok now, the yellow quick scan due alert light is still on. Not wanting to waste your time or mine I prefer not to disengage

:)

JimFuller4, Jul 27, 2021

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

quick scan alert yellow light won't turn off

Turn off Quick scan needed warning

Thank you for getting back to us.

If you do not want Windows Defender to alert you about quick scans, you can delete the tasks that command the program to run scans. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Task Scheduler then press Enter.
    • In the left pane, expand Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft
      > Windows.
    • Select the Windows Defender folder. It will display the tasks that are currently added on the system.
    • Choose the task you want to remove then click on Delete Folder under the
      Actions pane.
    • Restart your computer once the changes have been applied for the system to follow the new rules.

Come back if you need more help.

Ruz San, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

quick scan alert yellow light won't turn off

1. quick scan alert yellow light won't turn off - Similar Threads - quick scan alert

2. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  3. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  4. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  5. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?...
  7. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?...
  8. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how do I get my quick scan alert light to shut off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I get my quick scan alert light to shut off?: just need to know how to get quick scan alert light to turn off, its already scannned days ago. tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-quick-scan-alert-light-to-shut-off/52cfad94-f465-4c36-ab1f-0a2fae2b4ccd
  10. Night Light won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light won't turn off: I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language Ver 1909. I turned on Night Light mode on once, and since then i can never disable it. The on/off switch on Night Light doesn't do anything. After restarting my laptop turned back to normal but after 15-20mins it automatically back to...