Windows 10: Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection

Discus and support Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I cannot run quick scan on my virus and threat protection. I don't know what to do. There's an error with quick scan due. What do I need to do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ali Zandra Luis, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection

Hi! I cannot run quick scan on my virus and threat protection. I don't know what to do. There's an error with quick scan due. What do I need to do? Btw, I'm using S mode.

:)

Ali Zandra Luis, Nov 28, 2020

2. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Bri Wri Win User
    2 windows 10 alert messages of "virus protection is currently not on," and "windows defener action needed to do a virus scan,"

while on a website I get the warning my virus protection is not on, I got to defender and it is on. and on occasion I get an action recommended, with a exclamation mark triangle on the windows defender icon on the task bar. so I open that and there's the
    warning triangle on the "virus and threat protection" and it has a last scheduled scan being a couple weeks old but the windows defender security system window says "your device is being protected" and a daily update and scan are listed:

last threat scan 1-14-2018

last threat definition update 1/28/2018

last health scan 1/28/2018

virus & threat protection has Quick scan due.....(why?) isn't that all automatic?

thank you.

Bri Wri, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection

Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats

Im having a problem on my windows 10. The problem is my "Virus And Threat Protection" wont scan for viruses and threats. I keep tapping Quick Scan,Full Scan,Custom Scan and it doesn't even do anything and it just say's

"No current threats."

"Last scan: Not available"

But "Windows Defender Offline Scan" still works. I dont know if you need to update it or something more problematic

Please help me. This operating system is the only thing that makes me feel like "HOME"
    Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection 21c7548e-aab7-48e1-83a5-00ff47acd749?upload=true.png

Mark ChristianGabriel, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection

1. Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection - Similar Threads - Quick scan due

2. Virus and Threat Protection Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Threat Protection Error: After turning off everything at Virus and Threat Protection I can't seem to turn it on again, it keeps on switching off. So I restarted my PC then after doing it's now showing this message and I cannot turn it on.Windows 11...
  3. the virus & threat protection quick scan or full scan will stop at around 3000 files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the virus & threat protection quick scan or full scan will stop at around 3000 files...: Hello when i try to run a quick virus scan or full scan it just stops after scanning like 3000 files. when i used to run the quick scan it would complete the scan it would say 25000 to 35000 files scanned and nothing found. . I think i have a virus because i get emals from...
  4. the virus & threat protection quick scan or full scan will stop at around 3000 files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the virus & threat protection quick scan or full scan will stop at around 3000 files...: Hello when i try to run a quick virus scan or full scan it just stops after scanning like 3000 files. when i used to run the quick scan it would complete the scan it would say 25000 to 35000 files scanned and nothing found. . I think i have a virus because i get emals from...
  5. virus threat protection shows quick scan due

virus threat protection shows quick scan due: Hi my computer is showing virus threat protection shows quick scan due.when i click on scan now it keep running th scan but it never stops.I am still in s mode.how to solve this?thank youregards,...
  6. Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut

Virus & Threat Protection unable to start due to quick electricity cut: I live in a country where even if you diligently pay for electricity, they can still suddenly cut the connection for maintenance purpose without even inform you first. So after quick blackout about 1s I start my computer again, and windows goes to safe mode with the clock...
  7. Virus & Threat protection scans not working

Virus & Threat protection scans not working: Hi, so I recently had the winrmsrv.exe virus and I quarantined it with Malwarebytes. I am not able to complete any SFC or DISM scans I do not really know what those are but they were suggested as a fix for the Virus & threat protection issue. I am wondering if there is any...
  8. Virus and threat protection error

Virus and threat protection error: so im been having this issue with my virus protection, it has this error saying your virus and protection is managed by your organization. How can i possibly fix this, i have tried many things, nothing is helping and its deleting certain files out of my computer. i have...
  9. Virus and threat quick scan

Virus and threat quick scan: I get repeated requests to initiate this scan, When I do it takes me to the defender page and there is a red cross against the quick scan symbol. Something appears to be happening- but it never seems to end. Is this all normal or how do I fix it? It did briefly clear when...
  10. Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats: Im having a problem on my windows 10. The problem is my "Virus And Threat Protection" wont scan for viruses and threats. I keep tapping Quick Scan,Full Scan,Custom Scan and it doesn't even do anything and it just say's "No current threats." "Last scan: Not available" But...