Windows 10: quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow

Discus and support quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have that yellow icon that said "action recommended" i tried to quick scan but it take forever and someone told me it's because the updates but i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohamedehab6, Nov 24, 2021.

1. quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow

i have that yellow icon that said "action recommended" i tried to quick scan but it take forever and someone told me it's because the updates but i install it and still the issue.

:)

mohamedehab6, Nov 24, 2021

2. Quick Actions (tiles) slow after Creators Update

Hi,

This problem may occur if there are corrupted system files on your computer or a third-party antivirus software that prevents these options. For us to better assist you, we would like to verify if you're pertaining about the Action Center options? Check
    the image below.

quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow f071e295-5e9c-46e0-98c7-b79822faf013.png

If yes, we suggest that you remove the quick actions on the notification settings and add the actions again. Follow these steps on how to add or remove quick actions from the notification settings:

• On Cortana search, type notifications & actions settings.
    • Choose Notifications & actions settings from the list.
    • Click on Add or remove quick actions.
    • Just toggle the On/Off button on all quick actions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Lenegade Win User
    Quick Actions

I want to know how I can change the quick actions that you see in the expanded list on Windows 10 Mobile. I know how to change them for the four quick actions that appear at the top of the action center. I noticed silliness like open up OneNote and such
    and want to put actual settings in place of those silly ones.

Lenegade, Nov 24, 2021
  4. otium Win User

quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow

Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to turn on/off certain Quick Actions icons in the Action Center via the registry, instead of doing it manually as described above.

Before asking here I've wandered through some posts and searched the internet. I've noticed these keys:

1/

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ActionCenter\Quick Actions\

Here's a list of names of all the Quick Actions.

2/

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ActionCenter\Quick Actions\UnpinnedByDefault

Here's a list of names of Quick Actions that should be Unpinned by default. If I add some here (based on the names in the list described above) and reboot it doesn't seem to work.

3/

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\ActionCenter\Quick Actions

The value PinnedQuickActionSlotCount here is set at 4, which is the amount of Quick Actions seen by default without expanding the view in the Action Center. I don't need to change this one so I haven't tried it.

4/

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Quick Actions\Pinned

There seems to be a numbered list here of Pinned Quick Actions. The names are the same as in the list I mentioned in (1/). However if I remove some values here it also doesn't have effect (even after a reboot).

----

Conclusion: I haven't found a thing that actually worked. Did anyone figure this out already?

Thanks,

otium, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow

1. quick scan issue "action recommended" too slow - Similar Threads - quick scan issue

2. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  3. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  4. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  5. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?...
  7. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?...
  8. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. quick scan scanning too many files

quick scan scanning too many files: quick scan scanning too many files, i don't even have that much of files and it stops at this point and just keep counting files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quick-scan-scanning-too-many-files/2e0b7954-1eec-4601-bd4f-99028dd1cbd2
  10. Action Recommended message

Action Recommended message: The Windows Security has been displaying actions recommended for about a week but there is no area behind the tab that has an action needed How do I get rid of the message or locate what is causing it?...