Windows 10: Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

Discus and support Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LatoyaHendrick, May 15, 2022.

1. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?

:)

LatoyaHendrick, May 15, 2022

2. Quick Actions (tiles) slow after Creators Update

Hi,

This problem may occur if there are corrupted system files on your computer or a third-party antivirus software that prevents these options. For us to better assist you, we would like to verify if you're pertaining about the Action Center options? Check
    the image below.

Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended f071e295-5e9c-46e0-98c7-b79822faf013.png

If yes, we suggest that you remove the quick actions on the notification settings and add the actions again. Follow these steps on how to add or remove quick actions from the notification settings:

• On Cortana search, type notifications & actions settings.
    • Choose Notifications & actions settings from the list.
    • Click on Add or remove quick actions.
    • Just toggle the On/Off button on all quick actions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 16, 2022
  3. lcsant Win User
    Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

hi All,

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing
    to worry about regarding security.

Any help to identify the issue appreciated, or if someone confirms it's a bug then happy to ignore it till its fixed.

lcsant, May 16, 2022
  4. Ruz San Win User

Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

Turn off Quick scan needed warning

Thank you for getting back to us.

If you do not want Windows Defender to alert you about quick scans, you can delete the tasks that command the program to run scans. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Task Scheduler then press Enter.
    • In the left pane, expand Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft
      > Windows.
    • Select the Windows Defender folder. It will display the tasks that are currently added on the system.
    • Choose the task you want to remove then click on Delete Folder under the
      Actions pane.
    • Restart your computer once the changes have been applied for the system to follow the new rules.

Come back if you need more help.

Ruz San, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

1. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended - Similar Threads - Quick scan yellow

2. Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended: I have an issue in my PC. I clicked the yellow alert icon saying action recommended. It run quick scan but it already running like forever and won't stop . What do I need to do?...
  3. Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended: I have an issue in my PC. I clicked the yellow alert icon saying action recommended. It run quick scan but it already running like forever and won't stop . What do I need to do?...
  4. Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  6. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  7. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: A yellow icon showing saying icon recommended I tried to click quick scan but it won't end. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-on-yellow-alert-action-recommended/16bc032f-75f1-43ca-8c7b-d386a6ce15e1
  8. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?...
  10. Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended

Quick scan on yellow alert action recommended: Hi,I have an issue with my PC , I click the yellow alert saying that action is recommended. It runs quick scan but it takes forever to finish. What to do?...