Windows 10: Quick Scan?

Discus and support Quick Scan? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This on a top of the range Surface Pro 4 i7 doing a Quick Scan.....M$ you must be joking. 129520 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dencal, Mar 24, 2019.

1. dencal Win User

Quick Scan?

This on a top of the range Surface Pro 4 i7 doing a Quick Scan.....M$ you must be joking.

:)

dencal, Mar 24, 2019
  2. BTC55 Win User

Windows Defender - Quick Scan

Windows defender no longer offers a quick scan option.

My options are:

• Scan
    • Advanced Scan
    • Full Scan
    • Custom Scan
    • Windows Defender Offline scan
    Whichever option I check, the scan will need to run for hours to complete.

Is a quick scan available?

How do I restore this feature?

BTC55, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Quick Scan?

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Quick Scan?

1. Quick Scan? - Similar Threads - Quick Scan

2. Quick scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick scan: I performed a quick scan and it identified 1 infected file. When it had finished it said no infections were found. Is the infected file still active? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan/395ed386-caa6-40f9-9221-c08486293dfe
  3. Quick scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick scan: I performed a quick scan and it identified 1 infected file. When it had finished it said no infections were found. Is the infected file still active? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan/395ed386-caa6-40f9-9221-c08486293dfe
  4. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  5. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  6. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows 11 notifies quick virus scan due. I initiate and get continuous dots for hours....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 notifies quick virus scan due. I initiate and get continuous dots for hours....: Notification that quick scan is due. Initiate, but only red dots; no scan taking place. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-notifies-quick-virus-scan-due-i/e5cf2e95-49fb-48aa-9fc5-ab1bfac34cca
  8. windows 11 notifies quick virus scan due. I initiate and get continuous dots for hours....

windows 11 notifies quick virus scan due. I initiate and get continuous dots for hours....: Notification that quick scan is due. Initiate, but only red dots; no scan taking place. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-notifies-quick-virus-scan-due-i/e5cf2e95-49fb-48aa-9fc5-ab1bfac34cca
  9. Run quick scan doesn't work and Virus and Threat Protection isn't available in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run quick scan doesn't work and Virus and Threat Protection isn't available in Microsoft...: Whenever I try to run quick scan, I get the message saying "Page not available" and something about my IT administrator removing it. The Virus and Threat Protection tab is also missing. Whenever I try to access it from a different source on another page, Microsoft Defender...
  10. Run quick scan doesn't work and Virus and Threat Protection isn't available in Microsoft...

Run quick scan doesn't work and Virus and Threat Protection isn't available in Microsoft...: Whenever I try to run quick scan, I get the message saying "Page not available" and something about my IT administrator removing it. The Virus and Threat Protection tab is also missing. Whenever I try to access it from a different source on another page, Microsoft Defender...