Windows 10: Quick setting option not available

Discus and support Quick setting option not available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After updating to 1903 latest version of windows, i am unable to see this new feature in the settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Digvijay1., Jun 5, 2019.

1. Quick setting option not available

Quick setting option not available 1c648522-8629-4b26-bbae-a310da67f2c1?upload=true.jpg

After updating to 1903 latest version of windows, i am unable to see this new feature in the settings.

:)

Digvijay1., Jun 5, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Quick setting option not available

Reset Quick Assist settings

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Stability of connection in Quick Assist depends on the internet connection. We suggest to make sure that you are connected to stable internet. To help you with this, please perform the following steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • On Settings, choose Apps & features.
    • On the left pane, choose Programs and Features.
    • Then, look for Quick Assist and click on it.
    • Choose Advanced options, then Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lemuel Cie, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Quick setting option not available

1. Quick setting option not available - Similar Threads - Quick setting option

2. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  3. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  4. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Hi Support,there's no Gaming option with my Windows 11. Could somebody sort it out?It is not responding while I was trying to click any of the game-related option. My OS version...
  5. "Move" Option Not Available in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Move" Option Not Available in Settings: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and want to move some of my programs from the C: drive to my secondary drive D:. Multiple web sites say you can do this from the Settings>Apps & Features list by simply selecting the app and then clicking the Move button.I don't have a Move...
  6. "Move" Option Not Available in Settings

"Move" Option Not Available in Settings: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and want to move some of my programs from the C: drive to my secondary drive D:. Multiple web sites say you can do this from the Settings>Apps & Features list by simply selecting the app and then clicking the Move button.I don't have a Move...
  7. Is Quick Assist logging available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Quick Assist logging available: I am looking to see if there is anyway to enable logging capabilities of the Quick Assist tool in Windows 10? Looking mainly for Time Stamps, incoming PC Name/IP Address. I've googled it and haven't found much. Checked event logs after testing and found nothing there. Can...
  8. PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.: Hi, Since yesterday I discovered that I can no longer use my fingerprint reader and PIN to log into my Windows 10 . I also can no longer open outlook email accounts, Windows Store, and some applications that are downloaded from the Windows store. Every time I want to open...
  9. Quick setting option not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick setting option not available: [ATTACH] After updating to 1903 latest version of windows, i am unable to see this new feature in the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-setting-option-not-available/a5d20b33-7554-4818-9de3-9267e01bb2ff
  10. 144Hz no longer an available option in Windows settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    144Hz no longer an available option in Windows settings: I hope this is the correct place to post, I apologize if not. I have a 144Hz 1080p monitor, GTX 1080Ti, connected with a HDMI 2.0 cable. When I first set up this system a little over a year ago, I was able to select 144Hz in Windows settings. Between now and then I hooked up...