Windows 10: Quick share of document via email

Discus and support Quick share of document via email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have a tablet and in Win 8.1 I could swipe in from the right and click share this would open the email app and I could send the document. How... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Becks, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Becks Win User

Quick share of document via email

Hi, I have a tablet and in Win 8.1 I could swipe in from the right and click share this would open the email app and I could send the document.
    How can I do a quick share in Windows 10? There is no swipe in to get the charms....
    This is driving me nuts looking for it.
    Thanks in advance
    Becky

:)

Becks, Oct 19, 2015

2. How do you share pdf files via email Quick share of document via email :(

sir you can share your PDF files via email
    go to adobe reader>documents>tap on document which you want> there is a option of SHARE VIA EMAIL

sachinpawale, Oct 19, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    Where is the File manager ??

There is one document folder. It is in phone memory.

Put your word document in the document folder if transfering via USB. If you receive the document as an email attachment it can be saved to the phone. You can then open and read it from the office hub.

You can share the document via email. Hold the tap on the document and select share, your email.

You can do this without a file manager or using skydrive

garym123, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Quick share of document via email

Hi if I want to send a document I use the mail app
    That is
    New Mail or Reply

At the top you have

Format
    Insert
    Options

I click
    Insert
    When you do you can either send it as an Attach or Picture

Is that what you are looking for

Hi have checked Mail and can only send the way I have put
    Via Attachment or Picture

hTconeM9user, Oct 19, 2015
  5. Depends on app you are using

For example in onenote, this is the sharing options

Quick share of document via email [​IMG]

and when you click this you get the box you are looking for

Quick share of document via email [​IMG]

Have a look to see if the app has a similar looking icon

paulsalter, Oct 19, 2015
  6. Becks Win User
    That's what I'm looking for Paul thanks for your help

Becks, Oct 19, 2015
  7. Glad it helped
    Thanks for letting me know

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Quick share of document via email

1. Quick share of document via email - Similar Threads - Quick share document

2. Quick Launch and Shared Drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Launch and Shared Drives: Our company now runs Windows 10 Version 1809. I installed Quick Launch on my toolbar and really found it to be very useful. However, I have discovered that when I make a change to one of the folders using IE on a shared drive, my quick launch files are not updated. Anyone...
  3. Dropbox sharing link via email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  4. How to get to end of a document quickly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get to end of a document quickly.: Good morning, I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One used to be able to hit the "End" button and that would work, but it doesn't anymore. Thanks, Nancy...
  5. accessing documents on Quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing documents on Quick access: Windows 10 - I can no longer access the latest documents I'm working on in Quick Access - just offers folders. This happened about two weeks ago. How do I fix it?...
  6. Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email: When I attempt to share a photo within the photo app (Windows10) and select "mail", I keep getting the message, "Choose which account to send the email from" and none of my emails pop up as an option. What am I missing here? I have both MSN and Outlook accounts linked in my...
  7. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  8. email a document

email a document: I need help with emailing my resume to someone from the note pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-a-document/eeb475e3-0de5-44dd-8f79-729197977bb5
  9. documents to be shared by all users

in Windows 10 Support
    documents to be shared by all users: If I want the documents to be shared by all users,should I put them in "C:\users\all users\Documents" ? Same for Downloads, Desktop, Pictures, Music etc...? Thanks, Don Cole 75088
  10. Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows: Hello everyone! I hope you can help me today, I've been having a problem that's been driving me up the wall. I have my "Documents" folder under Quick Access when I open the File Explorer. Every time I open a folder within the Documents folder that is sitting under Quick...