Windows 10: Quick share of document via email

Discus and support Quick share of document via email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have a tablet and in Win 8.1 I could swipe in from the right and click share this would open the email app and I could send the document. How... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Becks, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Becks Win User

Quick share of document via email

Hi, I have a tablet and in Win 8.1 I could swipe in from the right and click share this would open the email app and I could send the document.
    How can I do a quick share in Windows 10? There is no swipe in to get the charms....
    This is driving me nuts looking for it.
    Thanks in advance
    Becky

:)

Becks, Oct 19, 2015

2. How do you share pdf files via email Quick share of document via email :(

sir you can share your PDF files via email
    go to adobe reader>documents>tap on document which you want> there is a option of SHARE VIA EMAIL

sachinpawale, Oct 19, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    Where is the File manager ??

There is one document folder. It is in phone memory.

Put your word document in the document folder if transfering via USB. If you receive the document as an email attachment it can be saved to the phone. You can then open and read it from the office hub.

You can share the document via email. Hold the tap on the document and select share, your email.

You can do this without a file manager or using skydrive

garym123, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Quick share of document via email

Hi if I want to send a document I use the mail app
    That is
    New Mail or Reply

At the top you have

Format
    Insert
    Options

I click
    Insert
    When you do you can either send it as an Attach or Picture

Is that what you are looking for

Hi have checked Mail and can only send the way I have put
    Via Attachment or Picture

hTconeM9user, Oct 19, 2015
  5. Depends on app you are using

For example in onenote, this is the sharing options

Quick share of document via email [​IMG]

and when you click this you get the box you are looking for

Quick share of document via email [​IMG]

Have a look to see if the app has a similar looking icon

paulsalter, Oct 19, 2015
  6. Becks Win User
    That's what I'm looking for Paul thanks for your help

Becks, Oct 19, 2015
  7. Glad it helped
    Thanks for letting me know

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Quick share of document via email

1. Quick share of document via email - Similar Threads - Quick share document

2. Quick Access sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access sharing: I really do like quick access. We are moving away from mapped drives to using quick access. The only thing I can't figure out is if there is a way for the quick access to follow me from device to device, kind of like how Edge syncs browser stuff on different devices....
  3. Document Folders Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Document Folders Sharing: Can 2 windows PCs share Document folders which are on a remote drive. And when I say shared, I mean both PC's moving the location of the document folders to the same remote folder. Both PC's are logged in with the same MS user account. I already do it this way with one PC and...
  4. SHARE VIA MAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHARE VIA MAIL: HiWhy cant i share a photo always says file to big says use goggle drive says the same thing?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-via-mail/0a1ebe11-ce05-4a92-9d26-f1a13c575fb9
  5. SHARE VIA MAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHARE VIA MAIL: HiWhy cant i share a photo always says file to big says use goggle drive says the same thing?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-via-mail/0a1ebe11-ce05-4a92-9d26-f1a13c575fb9
  6. SHARE VIA MAIL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to quick share ?

How to quick share ?: Right click any file > Share > there are only two apps listed but I have so many other apps installed from Microsoft store where I can share files. Why are not those showing here ? Except these two apps E.g. Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, file explorer etc. I want to put...
  8. Sharing scanned document

in Cortana
    Sharing scanned document: I'm unable to share a scanned document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-scanned-document/2a1186ef-0a8d-41f1-ba95-c1cf345f07c2
  9. Dropbox sharing link via email

Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  10. email a document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email a document: I need help with emailing my resume to someone from the note pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-a-document/eeb475e3-0de5-44dd-8f79-729197977bb5