Windows 10: Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

Discus and support Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PC specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g (with hdmi to main monitor and dvi-i to 2nd) Mobo: Msi b450 tomahawk max Ram: Crucial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KrylowAndrew, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

PC specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g (with hdmi to main monitor and dvi-i to 2nd)

Mobo: Msi b450 tomahawk max

Ram: Crucial ballistix ddr4 3000 cl15 2x8 kit.

Psu: Seasonic focus+ gold 650W.

Disk: A-data sx8200 pro 512 gb (GTP format) with mbr the problem remains.

Bios updated, no firmware for the disk, latest nvidia drivers.

When using quick start at windows, after every power on I'm having black screen before login page, so the solutions are: 1) Restart pc with the button or 2) Turn the quick start off. Since the first option is annoying solution, I have to go with the second one, but here I have another problem: after every power on I have to wait for windows to install gpu drivers. And even after I let it install the drivers, sometimes I get stutters for every ~10 seconds everywhere, even on the desktop.

:)

KrylowAndrew, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Problem with Quick access that hasn't been seen before

Hi,

Frequent places is a list of folders and websites that you have opened recently. These items are displayed as "Frequent folders" in Quick access folder. In case you're unable to pin any folders to Quick access, you might want to check if the "Show recently
    opened item in the Jump lists in Start or the taskbar" is On. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open Settings, click on the Personalization icon.
    • Click on Start on the left side. Under " Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar" toggle it to
      On.
    • Close the Settings windows and try to pin the any folders to the Quick access folder.

If still the issue occurs, run the System File Checker tool. It s a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To run the tool, follow these steps:

• Right click on the Start button and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER
      : sfc /scannow

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

File Explorer/Quick Access

I recently started having a problem with File Explorer and Quick Access. When I start my computer, all works fine but then gradually the files as listed in File Explorer and Quick Access start to disappear and soon there are none present. I need to
    restart and again they are there but also again they start to disappear. Has anyone else had this problem and any suggestion to correct? Thanks/

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access / PC

William L Hurley, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

1. Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems. - Similar Threads - Quick start quick

2. File explorer starting with some quick scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer starting with some quick scan: File Explorer no longer starts with my computer's file structure displayed. When I start it, it begins a "scan" in Quick Access. When I stop that, it only shows that and Desktop on the lhs rather than the full system structure.What happened and how do I fix it?...
  3. File explorer starting with some quick scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer starting with some quick scan: File Explorer no longer starts with my computer's file structure displayed. When I start it, it begins a "scan" in Quick Access. When I stop that, it only shows that and Desktop on the lhs rather than the full system structure.What happened and how do I fix it?...
  4. Need -quick start guide to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need -quick start guide to windows 10: Need to find the -Quick Guide to Windows 10- of witch I just got off this site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-quick-start-guide-to-windows-10/7dc77a6d-c75f-4535-a5b9-e32942b663c5
  5. Windows 10 Start button right click quick menu

Windows 10 Start button right click quick menu: some of the quick menu functions eg computer management and disk management don't work whilst others do eg run and setting, please advise how to fix. Thanks...
  6. Win Start Quick search not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Start Quick search not working: Hi can someone please help Win 10 Quick search isnt working at all? Normall when i hit the Start button i can start typing and it would isntantly start searching, but this appears to have stopped all together? Also when i click start it takes 3 seconds before the menu pops...
  7. Windows 10, Start menu and Explorer Quick Access configuration.

Windows 10, Start menu and Explorer Quick Access configuration.: Hello, I come from an Upgrade of Win7 to Win 10 Pro Desktop PC using mouse and keyboard. 1 Start menu: How can I create subfolders within the menu left or right in the panel? How can I changed the alphabetic list to a self configured sorted one? In Win7 I have had a very...
  8. Windows 10 Quick Start Guide

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Quick Start Guide: Wasn't sure where to put this: Apparently Microsoft has released a Win 10 Quick Start Guide. I'm sure there are plenty of these out there but I thought I'd post it here: https://wincomm-cdn-prod-westus.azur...tart-guide.pdf 148081
  9. iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies: iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/iexplore-begins-to-loadstart-then-quickly-dies/01770c60-e539-44a8-a6f7-7ba14631d56d
  10. Start Menu and Quick Launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and Quick Launch: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 today, however the start menu will not open, and only certain items work when I right click on the windows icon. Also, the quick launch icons on the task bar do not work, and won't even let me right click them. Any help would be MASSIVELY...