Windows 10: Quick support - alway asks me to login

Discus and support Quick support - alway asks me to login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hreich, Nov 2, 2018.

1. hreich Win User

Quick support - alway asks me to login

Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account ..
    On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details everytime i use it..
    How can i fix this ?

:)

hreich, Nov 2, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 2, 2018
  4. Quick support - alway asks me to login

Quick Access folder always collapses

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and are glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open file explorer by pressing windows+e key.
    • On the left hand pane you will find Quick access.
    • Right click on it and select options.
    • Under general tab you will find an option "open file explorer to"
    • Click on the drop down and select Quick access.
    • Click on apply and Ok.
    Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Niteshkumar1709, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

Quick support - alway asks me to login

1. Quick support - alway asks me to login - Similar Threads - Quick support alway

2. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  3. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  4. Always asking pin for login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always asking pin for login.: I am required to do fingerprint and pin just to login. It was just previously just fingerprint and not having any trouble. I haven't done any changes, how to remove the pin?...
  5. Always asking pin for login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always asking pin for login.: I am required to do fingerprint and pin just to login. It was just previously just fingerprint and not having any trouble. I haven't done any changes, how to remove the pin?...
  6. PC always asks for login after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC always asks for login after update: I have turned off every setting that even slightly linked to logging in on start up. It has never asked, but after the update it always asks to log in even though the setting are still turned off for logging. Any one know of way to turn this off? submitted by...
  7. Login always asks for bitlocker

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login always asks for bitlocker: Every time I turn on my computer I have to put the bitlocker key. After that, it always says my pin isn't set up when it is and forces me to log into my Microsoft account, just so it can ask me "are you sure you want to set up a pin when you have one". This has happened the...
  8. Quick support - alway asks me to login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick support - alway asks me to login: Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account .. On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details...
  9. Quick Assist asking for login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist asking for login: After running Quick Assist then click Give Assistance . A page opens to Sign in to your account and asks me to long in with my username. I'm already logged in to my computer. Then it goes to Microsoft Quick Assist and a blank page. I kept the urls short. I've used Quick...
  10. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...