Windows 10: Quick support - alway asks me to login

Discus and support Quick support - alway asks me to login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hreich, Nov 2, 2018.

1. hreich Win User

Quick support - alway asks me to login

Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account ..
    On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details everytime i use it..
    How can i fix this ?

:)

hreich, Nov 2, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Mohammed AliAli Win User
    Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 2, 2018
  4. Niteshkumar1709 Win User

Quick Access folder always collapses

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and are glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open file explorer by pressing windows+e key.
    • On the left hand pane you will find Quick access.
    • Right click on it and select options.
    • Under general tab you will find an option "open file explorer to"
    • Click on the drop down and select Quick access.
    • Click on apply and Ok.
    Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Niteshkumar1709, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Quick support - alway asks me to login - Similar Threads - Quick support alway

2. Quick support - alway asks me to login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick support - alway asks me to login: Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account .. On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details...
  3. always ask password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    always ask password: please tell me what to do in order to disable the password from sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/always-ask-password/f5a78340-5969-4209-bb88-930f57e9aaed"
  4. Quick Assist asking for login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist asking for login: After running Quick Assist then click Give Assistance . A page opens to Sign in to your account and asks me to long in with my username. I'm already logged in to my computer. Then it goes to Microsoft Quick Assist and a blank page. I kept the urls short. I've used Quick...
  5. Outlook always asks for a password...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook always asks for a password...: hi guys, i know this problem exists for years already, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013. I tried everything, like deleting the credential in Credential Manager. Recreating the user account does not help, tried that, problem comes back. So this must have...
  6. Cortana `Ask me anything` is always white as of 11/3/17 on Fall Creato

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana `Ask me anything` is always white as of 11/3/17 on Fall Creato: Cortana `Ask me anything` is always white as of 11/3/17 on Fall Creators edition I have done both the registary trick and Location trick. Still goes back to White after a re-Start. Also looking at regedit after the Location trick there is no entries on...
  7. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...
  8. popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer

in Windows 10 Support
    popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer: r? tech/IT help please? so my mom went to a legit website unless she mistyped it, then a popup came up, saying system had a virus and to call windows with a phone #. we did & he said we hv ransomware *i don't think we have it though, didn't fit with what i googled* & he...
  9. WINDOWS 10 always asks for delete confirmation.

in Windows 10 Support
    WINDOWS 10 always asks for delete confirmation.: I have unchecked delete confirmation in the recycle bin properties, but whenever I delete a file or folder on a removable drive or a network drive, the delete confirmation pops up. This does not happen on Windows 7 or 8. 7894
  10. Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled: Hello, since a couple of days i'm struggling with the following issue - all of my quick actions in the actions center are disabled. I cannot click on them. Also actions center doesn't react to what I have checked in 'Actions and Notifications' settings. The list is constant,...