Windows 10: Quick support - timer for give asisstance set at 0

Discus and support Quick support - timer for give asisstance set at 0 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i start quick support, the screen with "Share security code" timer was set to 1 second. After i removed and installed quick support through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hreich, Nov 2, 2018.

1. hreich Win User

Quick support - timer for give asisstance set at 0

When i start quick support, the screen with "Share security code" timer was set to 1 second.

After i removed and installed quick support through "Manage optional features", now when starting quicj support the part with screen with "Share security code" doesn't display code, and in "code expires" timer the time is set to 0:00:'00, and now i can't use quick support at all...
    How can i fix that problem?

:)

hreich, Nov 2, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Quick support - timer for give asisstance set at 0 - Similar Threads - Quick support timer

2. Why am i unable to give support on quick assist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i unable to give support on quick assist?: I don't know why i am unable to give support form my school and my personal account. it loads on forever. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-give-support-on-quick-assist/2d26c69f-5e44-4bb0-a51f-76859003c9c8
  3. Why am i unable to give support on quick assist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am i unable to give support on quick assist?: I don't know why i am unable to give support form my school and my personal account. it loads on forever. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-give-support-on-quick-assist/2d26c69f-5e44-4bb0-a51f-76859003c9c8
  4. WMIC gives maxcapacity 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMIC gives maxcapacity 0: HiI am using an ESC H55H-M motherboard with an i7-875k CPU. Currently has 8GB RAM but I am wondering if I can upgrade to 16GB with 2 Samsung 8GM DDR3 1333 RAM?Thanks,Stanley Ang...
  5. WMIC gives maxcapacity 0

WMIC gives maxcapacity 0: HiI am using an ESC H55H-M motherboard with an i7-875k CPU. Currently has 8GB RAM but I am wondering if I can upgrade to 16GB with 2 Samsung 8GM DDR3 1333 RAM?Thanks,Stanley Ang...
  6. WMIC gives maxcapacity 0

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. in focus timer how to set default timer to 25 min

in focus timer how to set default timer to 25 min: IN system focus timer how to set default to 25 min https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-focus-timer-how-to-set-default-timer-to-25-min/dd6e4328-5f87-4760-b6dc-da6a0125be09
  8. Extending / disabling quick assist timer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extending / disabling quick assist timer?: For reasons, I need to be connected to a computer for 8 hours using quick assist. it used to work fine but now it pops up every so often with a 15 second timer that I need to confirm otherwise it shuts down the connection. any way to extend or disable this timer? submitted...
  9. Quick Assist support - timer for give asisstance set at 0

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Assist support - timer for give asisstance set at 0: When i start quick support, the screen with "Share security code" timer was set to 1 second. After i removed and installed quick support through "Manage optional features", now when starting quicj support the part with screen with "Share security code" doesn't display code,...
  10. Quick Discussion of native RAID 0 support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick Discussion of native RAID 0 support in Windows 10: On the Microsoft Forums Someone wrote: Again, not one single post in thousands I've helped with in forums about RAID that was positive - every single one was either a problem or a disaster. And if you already knew the answer then why did you ask? I qualified my...